relax

Author Topic: Steinway Mansion  (Read 178 times)

Offline yippee1999

• Council Member
Steinway Mansion
« on: October 27, 2018, 11:24:36 PM »

I'm not sure how many of you out there, are ever in the vicinity of the Steinway Mansion, but... the new owners have really been cleaning up the area!  Gone is the overgrown brush that was on the opposite side of the rode from the mansion... the sort of 'hermit' or 'squatter' looking small trailer and old cars that were behind the house...all gone... AND on the right side of the road...alongside the mansion...they now have a very nice manicured landscaping.

And now here I am, in my apartment on Saturday night, October 27.  I"m on the 3rd floor, and I have a clear view of the mansion.  And...though it's dark out...it's gotta be the mansion I'm seeing...where there's now a flashing white light at the highest 'tower' of the mansion.  I can only surmise they are having a private Halloween party there tonight??  How cool would THAT be!  ;-)  I'm almost tempted to walk the 8 blocks or so but.... it IS a bit scary walking up there all alone and in the dark..plus on a misty night like tonight.  But ooohh.... what a perfect night for a scary party, and in a building such as that.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life