relax

Author Topic: Excellent cleaning lady with references  (Read 20209 times)

Offline angastoria

• Council Member
Re: Excellent cleaning lady with references
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 11:21:20 AM »
can someone please PM her info? We are looking for somone in the next 2 weeks to do a good cleaning to our 2br in astoria.

Thanks!
---i should be working, oh well---

Offline lizluv43

• Governor
    • Myspace page
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 11:29:20 AM »
Same here, my b/f doesn't want to see me pull my back anymore (I have a bad back) so I'd like to have someone come and clean my two bedroom apartment twice a month.
I am immature by choice, I found that being mature was quite dreary. That's why I come to Astorians.com where every hour is Happy Hour!

Offline MTW

• Campaigning for Council
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2007, 01:15:43 PM »
I am currently having back issues (pinched nerve & having an MRI on Wednesday).  We got Jaso's contact info from ssewell.  She came yesterday and did a great job.  We hadn't upkept our hardwood floors and she made them shine again!  I look forward to using Jaso again in the future!

Offline Mr. Oliver

• Activist
    • Mr. Oliver's Flickr Photos
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 11:42:09 PM »
Just want to respond to Mr. Oliver:
So blame me for the single posts.

Appreciate your response.  My wife and I have been looking for someone to do our place, and will give her a call.  Can you PM me the contact info?  Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 07:36:33 AM by merm »
---
My latest articles and reviews are at www.livemusicblog.com.
Check out my photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/oliversarmy/

DCLev

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 06:54:43 PM »
Me too!

Based on everyone's glowing recommendations, I hired Jaso to clean my 1br apartment today. I can verify that she is as great as everyone says! She did an excellent and very thorough job, and the apartment looks fabulous. She and I decided on a regular once-a-month cleaning schedule, which is going to be a big help for us.

Offline angastoria

• Council Member
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2007, 12:18:08 PM »
Jaso cleaned our 2br over the weekend and she did an AMAZING JOB! there was a lot to be done but she exceeded our expectations 10 fold. A very sweet and hard working woman. I highly reccomend.
---i should be working, oh well---

Offline jenriet

• Council Member
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 12:04:52 AM »
Do you know if she'd be willing to do a one-time job? I just need my apartment cleaned before we sublease it; nothing regular.

sandramort

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 11:44:59 AM »
Please PM me her contact information as well, thank you.

sandramort

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2008, 01:09:20 PM »
I had Jaso come clean yesterday and she did a very good job. And she's friendly.  It's a huge job, but she started at one end and worked until she ran out of time and will be back soon!  And, for anyone paying attention, this isn't my first post.  I'm a real live person :)

Offline Rachel780

• Council Member
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2008, 09:44:12 AM »
If Jaso is still cleaning, if someone can PM me with her contact info, that would be great!

Also, I've already looked through the many threads on this topic, but many are old, so if anyone has a new recommendation for a cleaning person, please let me know! Looking for someone asap 2-3 times/week.

Offline AJTNYC

• Global Moderator
  • Running for President
  • Plays well with others...
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2008, 11:47:34 AM »
My cleaning person's name is Carmen.  She is the mother of a good friend of mine.  I think she does a great job.  She speaks mostly spanish so the best thing to do is to call her son, my friend, Carlos.  He can be reached at 347-272-3229.  He can coordinate everything for you.  Good luck.

sandramort

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2008, 12:46:50 PM »
I've been very happy with Jaso, but wanted to clarify that the original posts from Sylvia are misleading.  She charges 75 for up to 5 hours, not for an unlimited amount.  However, I don't consider it unreasonable, since my place is 4 bedroom/1 bath.

Offline ssewell

• Citizen
    • Serious Fun
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2008, 04:30:08 PM »
Sorry, didn't mean to be misleading, $75 is not a fee for unlimited cleaning, I meant it as the minimum amount, because she will go as long as she is physically able in a day to get a house clean, as she only cleans one house a day.  There has been only one house that she just was not able to complete in a day.

If the job takes her more than one 6 hour day of hard full-time cleaning (because I think everyone that has had her clean sees that she is cleaning for every minute that she's there) and she needs to return on another day to finish, then it seems only fair that it would be an additional fee, as it is additional work.

If you have a large house, or multiple pets and children, the best idea may be for her to come see the place first and let you know if she thinks it's going to take longer than one day, so that you both have an idea of what's expected.

Sorry for any miscommunication!

Sylvia

PCJ

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008, 10:06:21 PM »
I have a fairly compact (it's almost bigger than a shoebox!) 1BR/1B that I'm interested in a 1-time cleaning for.

Can someone pass along her contact information, if she's even willing to do a one-timer?

Thanks a bunch.

sandramort

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2008, 01:14:01 AM »

Sorry, didn't mean to be misleading, $75 is not a fee for unlimited cleaning, I meant it as the minimum amount, because she will go as long as she is physically able in a day to get a house clean, as she only cleans one house a day.  There has been only one house that she just was not able to complete in a day.

Wow.  We're really the ONLY people that she's ever needed more than five hours for?

If the job takes her more than one 6 hour day

Other than being 5 hours, instead of 6, I would agree completely.

then it seems only fair that it would be an additional fee, as it is additional work.

Absolutely.  And worth every cent.  I don't mind paying extra, she's well worth it.  And a lovely conversationalist.  Last week we discussed religion, parenting, travel and lots more.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life