relax

Author Topic: Tuesday CSA pickups  (Read 14748 times)

cara

Tuesday CSA pickups
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2005, 05:55:26 PM »
Merm and Zeno....

I'm worried that you guys aren't picking up today.  If there's a problem or something, give me a ring at 646 284 7762... otherwise I'll see you later!

cara

Tuesday CSA pickups
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2005, 11:26:50 AM »
Dearest CSA Members.

We'll be having our first CSA potluck to celebrate the end of our season on Friday November 18th at the Freeze Peach.  Please bring a dish and some good cheer.  We'll be there between 7-9 (or even later).  Please email to let us know if you're planning to come, just so that we'll have a good idea of ##'s (as you all know, the Freeze Peach isn't a huge place).

See you before then!
cara

p.s.  Last week I described a soup that I had made which showcased chicken broth and bacon as "mostly vegetarian".  This was downright shameful.  I am going to try to bring a wholly vegetarian dish, but many people have asked if we *had* to bring a vegetarian dish and I said no.  If you'd like to let us know what you plan to bring, we can try to have some sort of type/course balance.

Offline megc

• President
  • Sea turtles need our help.
    • Harmonious Belly
happy bus trip?
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2005, 05:27:29 PM »
Tomorrow I am taking the bus to get to the CSA pickup spot.  Thinking of leaving around 4:30.  Anyone care to join me?   :D

Offline jayme

• Senator
  • friends of mine
Tuesday CSA pickups
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2005, 05:37:25 PM »
oooh oooh, I'll go!
These are pigs.
See francis's friends for kitties.

zeno

I <heart> the Bus
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2005, 03:39:57 AM »
I'll go :-).
I Love the Bus
... ... 4:30prime.

----------------------------------------
"YeaAa"- from Crank Yankers

Offline megc

• President
    • Harmonious Belly
woooo!
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2005, 09:19:40 AM »
OK, see you crazy cats @ 4:30 @ the Peach.

AstoriaK

Tuesday CSA pickups
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2005, 02:30:49 PM »
Just an FYI, the CSA tables have moved inside the senior center for today's pickup.

zeno

Last CSA of the Season
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2005, 11:05:49 PM »
Hi Komrades, :-)

Tommorow I will be busing it to the CSA around 3pm if anyone wants to join me. Tommorrow is my volunteer date so if anyone needs their share picked up let me know but I won't get back until after 7pm or whenever they close.

@jayme: if I don't see your name checked off by the end of the night then I will gather your share and hopefully some extra cranberry beans ;-)
@Merm: a repfromm MinPlen WilB dispatch for your NutraRation... Keep up the SpeakProduction for the Glory of Big Brother & MiniTru...
The Party is counting on you. :-)
Do not fail them. :-(

Power to the Vegetable !!!!

I Believe in PATRIOT Act
OMN1SCAN
ZENO

Offline megc

• President
    • Harmonious Belly
Tuesday CSA pickups
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2005, 07:51:58 PM »
I, for one, am feeling a bit sad that the vegetables are done for the year and that there is no pickup of the share this week.   :(  I will miss our communal jaunts during winter and spring.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life