relax

Author Topic: Any apts available Ditmars West of the N?  (Read 1838 times)

countryboynyc

Any apts available Ditmars West of the N?
« on: July 20, 2007, 09:46:31 AM »
Morning, kids!  I literally cannot breathe due to my anticipation of tomorrow's delivery of Harry Potter.  Thanks for sharing, i'm sure.

My husband's bestest girlfriend on the planet is trying to move out by us.  We're looking for something between one avenue north or south of Ditmars (21st to 23 Avenues) from the train all the way west to the river.  Anyone? (Beuhler ... Beuhler ... Anyone?)

(My landlady and the guy next door have lived in Astoria all their lives? and they call the train THE EL and they call 31st Street "The Boulevard" ... it cracks me up)

One floor of a house, like we have, is ideal ... 2BR is perfect.

Anywho, it's worth a shot asking.  Oprah says The Secret tells us "The universe doesn't CARE what you WANT, the universe is only interested in what you're CONCENTRATING on", so this is what we're concentrating on.

I hope everyone is well.  Glad the HEAT broke this morning!  Talk to you soon and DEEPEST thanks in advance for any guidance offered.   :mrgreen:

dave

Offline C-J

• Senator
Re: Any apts available Ditmars West of the N?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 11:10:31 AM »
Might want to post this in the "Apartments" section as well as it might get some more eyes looking on it.

Also, I'm just as excited for HP as you are!

countryboynyc

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 11:37:34 AM »
You're absolutely right. 
Thank you. 
Although I'm not a xenophobe I generally try to put out an All-Gay-Bulletin before turning to The Others (i'm KIDDING).

Offline C-J

• Senator
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 12:14:17 PM »
Don't blame you one bit there!  *grin*

NoMoLIRR

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 12:15:55 PM »
I know of a large re-finished Garden Bay condo available for rent in upper ditmars...between ditmars & 21ave ..tree lined street, plenty of on street parking...new kitchen & Bath ....Let me know if you want more info.

NoMoLIRR

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life