relax

Author Topic: Fantasy Football  (Read 6058 times)

Offline Whartonman

• Resident
Re: Fantasy Football
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 12:19:06 AM »
anyone starting a new Astorians FF league?
-Andrew
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.  

-Dorothy Thompson, journalist

Offline KidMurdock

• Senator
  • just a dude
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 10:39:11 AM »
I'm doing a head to head and a pick em league again.  This year the head to head is a live draft, and I'm proposing a friendly $10 wager per league.  Loser gets their dough back and winner takes the rest.
If folks are interested, let me know and I'll post the league info.
kid.murdock
::true friends will always be there::

Offline Astoria Luv

• Global Moderator
  • Governor
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 09:42:40 PM »
OK, I'm in.  I can barely handle two leagues, but I figure "what the f*" I'm absolutely addicted to FF and it would be fun to have some astorian.com action! 

Offline KidMurdock

• Senator
  • just a dude
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2008, 05:34:44 PM »
So I set up 2 leagues, a pick em league and a head to head, If I can get enough people, I'm going to make them $10 each leagues. If anyone is interested:

Head to Head (Yahoo Sports):
ID# is 351317 and the Password is pigskin

Pick Em (Yahoo Sports):
Group ID# 13391 and the Password pigskin

I'm opening these to other friends, as well, so if you guys know of any other interested parties, feel free to invite. Also, the head to head league is a live draft this year.

kid.murdock
::true friends will always be there::

keskt

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2008, 12:42:51 AM »
Not sure if anyone is interested in another league (how many FF leagues does one message board need) but if so- ESPN is far, far superior to yahoo IMO. I've never done FF before but did fantasy baseball this year for the first time and have teams on both yahoo and espn, and espn blows yahoo out of the water. Plus, they are letting you do live auction drafts for football, which is a really neat way to do a draft.

Like others I probably dont need another FF team at this point, but if people were interested in an espn league I'd be game. I wont be sad to see my involvement in yahoo fantasy go after this baseball season  :-P

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life