relax

Author Topic: Peruvian  (Read 3315 times)

Bookbinder

Peruvian
« on: September 22, 2004, 12:28:07 PM »
are there any peruvian restaurants in astoria?

i'm craving some Lomo Saltado, Fried Yukka, and a Pisco Sour

KilDaraSidhe

Need more ethnic restaurants
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 01:06:48 AM »
With all the places to eat around here, you think there would be more of a variety of diferent types of food, but there isn't. We need more restaurants that offer more variety of ethnic dishes around here.

Offline cabanird

• Senator
    • Handmade Items
Peruvian
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 07:23:59 PM »
hmmm....
let's see if i can bump this topic...

my daddy is Peruvian. and i've been craving a nice big ceviche lately.
i'm graduating on May 23 (rejoice!) and i would like to sit down and have dinner at a nice place with my parents and my sister after the ceremony.

anyone know any good Peruvian Restaurants in Astoria?
(and this may be illegal, but if you know of any good places outside of Astoria and in other parts of Queens, that would be very helpful too!)

thank you!

Rosemary
"the sun will rise in Queens and I will Shine..." The Exit

Offline Jonathan

• Senator
peruvian
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 03:48:59 PM »
Ok,  a few places outside of Astoria (dont tell anyone).

one is in willamsburg nest to union pool bar under the bqe by lorimar street???   very good.  great seviche with that tiger juice sauce that rocks your world.  the best chicken and chimichuri.

the other is in jackson heights.  just off roosevelt and 81st street? its an illegal restaurant owned and run by a woman and her daughters out of their home.   this one is iffy as to exact location  as ive only been there with people from that neighborhood that showed me the way.   what a revelation though.

1st ave by 6th street (village) and the sister on on smith by pacific (carrol gardens)?   both very good.

Id kill for one around here.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life