relax

Author Topic: $975 Own bedroom in Furnished sublet available now--females only please  (Read 757 times)

Offline mfattore

• Tourist
    • Maria Fattore Voice Studio
Offering a bright, private room in a 2 bedroom furnished share. The available bedroom has a 6 ft. Elfa storage wall, equivalent to 2 large closets in capacity. (96 cubic feet!). Contains a small desk, chair and bench. Shared living room, bath and well stocked kitchen. [/size]
Great location-- 15 minutes to midtown, easy access to N.W,M, R subway lines. Very near the Kaufman Astoria studios, Museum of the Moving Image corridor. Great restaurants and bars in the area (but you know that already!) Ideal You: an over 30, adult professional female, social but autonomous. Ideally you work during the day, outside of the apartment. Me: I am a professional singer, voice teacher, and nonprofit arts professional. I work from home during the day (Teaching voice 12-6 PM). I am an avid theater, concert, and opera goer. I cook often and am a red wine enthusiast. I have lived in Europe, appreciate a calm home environment, have been known to binge watch Netflix. Operavore, WQXR, NPR, or WBGO are often the soundtrack in the background. I have an amiable Yorkie, who is hypoallergenic and insistent on playing ball with everyone. $975 monthly plus 50% of electricity, gas, and wifi ( approximately $80 monthly pp, due midmonth). First month plus one month security. Please have proof of income and 2 references. We will sign a roommate agreement---life is easier when we are on the same page! The room is available through end of June 2018 (my roommate is on sabbatical). Please text me at 646-732-1077 with a bit of info about yourself.

[/size]Pics here: https://www.spareroom.com/rooms-for-rent/queens/astoria/100536031[/size]
Passion: Few things catch your heart--- pursue them!

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life