relax

Author Topic: The piece of garbage has been caught  (Read 1848 times)

Offline Alec Freeman

• Resident
  • Who loves ya, baby?
    • Weather
Most people are good little authoritar­ian followers and they delight in brutalizing others.

Offline astoria101

• Citizen
  • 11106 - Kaufman Arts District, Dutch Kills, LIC
Re: The piece of garbage has been caught
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 10:19:48 AM »
The guy is a suspect.
You can call him a piece of garbage if and when he is convicted, though whoever did this is probably mentally disturbed.

Offline smiddlem

• Activist
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 11:31:28 AM »

Wow.  Just wow. 

The guy is a suspect.
You can call him a piece of garbage if and when he is convicted, though whoever did this is probably mentally disturbed.

Offline astoria101

• Citizen
  • 11106 - Kaufman Arts District, Dutch Kills, LIC
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 08:29:46 AM »
@smiddlem

Do you have a problem with the US Constitution - ever heard of the Bill of Rights?  Perhaps you should go out and find some witches to burn?

If this guy is convicted, I'll be the first to call him a piece of garbage.  Until then, I'll let the law work its ways.

Offline smiddlem

• Activist
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 11:42:22 AM »

Perhaps you missed this, but there was surveillance footage of the suspect committing the crime.  The 114th posted that "the man pictured (tagging the graffiti) is now apprehended".

https://twitter.com/NYPD114Pct/status/870719186351214593/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dnainfo.com%2Fnew-york%2F20170602%2Fastoria%2Fanti-gay-obama-graffiti-vandalism-astoria-114th-precinct-suspect-arrested

I agree with you that he is a suspect and hasn't been convicted of anything and no one is questioning that.  You comment that "whoever did this" - seems to ignore the fact that there is video and that the police have caught him. 

It's okay to call the guy like this a piece of garbage before a conviction. 

@smiddlem

Do you have a problem with the US Constitution - ever heard of the Bill of Rights?  Perhaps you should go out and find some witches to burn?

If this guy is convicted, I'll be the first to call him a piece of garbage.  Until then, I'll let the law work its ways.

Offline angela1969

• Activist
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 02:10:36 PM »
he was caught over a week ago -

Offline Alec Freeman

• Resident
  • Who loves ya, baby?
    • Weather
Most people are good little authoritar­ian followers and they delight in brutalizing others.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life