relax

Author Topic: Construction by old CVS location  (Read 1311 times)

Offline braun

• Running for Governor
Construction by old CVS location
« on: May 31, 2017, 08:04:19 AM »
I saw they put up a new fence where the 3 story retail space will be built.  I think construction will start soon.  I think they are still clearing out the space

Offline 28Grand

• Global Moderator
  • Senator
Re: Construction by old CVS location
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 09:34:56 AM »
Something is happening. There is a rendering of the new building posted to the hoardings. It looks very generic, boring  "retail" type building. It doesn't look like there will be any apartments over the shops.

Offline braun

• Running for Governor
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 09:46:58 AM »
Something is happening. There is a rendering of the new building posted to the hoardings. It looks very generic, boring  "retail" type building. It doesn't look like there will be any apartments over the shops.

I'm looking forward to this new retail space.  Right now there aren't any good clothing stores in the ditmars area.  Hopefully this new retail space will have some good stores.  We don't need to have more apartments built.  We have enough condos right now

Offline C-J

• Senator
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 05:40:26 PM »
It's zoned for office/retail (believe office will only be on the top floor).  Rumour has it that the Rock will be moving into the sublevel and, if you look closely at the rendering, you can see the logo on the left.

Offline braun

• Running for Governor
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 08:15:28 AM »
It's zoned for office/retail (believe office will only be on the top floor).  Rumour has it that the Rock will be moving into the sublevel and, if you look closely at the rendering, you can see the logo on the left.

I wish they'd put something better in there than The Rock. 

Offline braun

• Running for Governor
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 08:15:43 AM »
The picture looks like it will be a shoestore like DSW. It says designer shoes.  Who knows. I wish the Rock would move far away.  I used to belong and never liked that gym

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life