relax

Author Topic: Are you a looking for a guy here in Astoria?  (Read 1121 times)

Offline MP3me

• Tourist
Are you a looking for a guy here in Astoria?
« on: June 30, 2016, 10:25:50 PM »

I refuse to accept that in a city of eight million people, there cannot be someone who is looking for a bit of fun. Summer is here and everybody seems to be frisky like agitated dogs in the park. Or at least that's how I see it. Lol

I'm a 39 year old professional man with sense of humor, seeking adventure.   :cool:

Now when I say adventure, I do not mean riding a motorbike across China, which would be far too much of a burden. I'm thinking more local. Queens, Astoria, Long Island City, Roosevelt Island. So if you're up for a meal, a drink, a meeting up at your place or mine with a bottle of wine, red or white, ladies choice! Then let me know and we can exchange pictures and favorite movies and horoscopes and all that business. But to prove you've really read this posting and are not a scammer, in your subject line of your response email please write the words 'frisky business'. This shall serve as a sort of secret handshake or nod between you and I, a sign to prove we are both on the same wavelength.

Me: white, male, 39 yrs old, admired by men, desired by women.

You: ................?   (Fill in the blanks)

If you're nice and kind and maybe not a drama psycho person, then I'm sure we will get along.

:kiss:

Get in contact. My email is mp3me@gmx.com and we can exchange photos and all that jazz later.

I hope you will read this and respond quickly so we can meet up soon, maybe over the coming long long July 4th weekend.....

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life