relax

Author Topic: Corner Seating Bench  (Read 1187 times)

Offline AlexNYC

• Senator
Corner Seating Bench
« on: March 30, 2016, 10:31:32 PM »
I am converting a sitting room to a bedroom, and I no longer have space for this corner seating bench. The bench is very nice and is in excellent condition. The dimensions are 5 1/2 feet by 4 1/2 feet. It's made of solid wood, it has storage space under the seats. The bench comes with floral designed cushions that we had custom made. It is in three attached sections, the two side benches and the middle corner bench. I have now dismantled it into three pieces so it can be easily moved. You only have to re-tighten the bolts to assemble it again. It comes with extra hardware. The corner seat sits on the two side benches. The bench can also be kept separate using just the two side benches.

The bench can be used in a kitchen, a sitting room, a family room, or a children's playroom.

I am asking only $100.

You will need to pick up the bench yourself and take it home. It should fit easily in an SUV if you have a hatchback door.

If you're interested, or want me to send you larger photos, or have any questions, please send me a private message.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:42:16 PM by AlexNYC »

Offline AlexNYC

• Senator
Re: Corner Seating Bench
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 10:37:41 AM »
Since there has been no credible interest so far, the bench is now free of charge. I need to move it out soon. It's a nice bench to own if you think you have the room. Send me a message if you're interested.

Offline motor8448

• Resident Visa
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 09:50:20 PM »
I am interested ,if still available ,i can pick up Sunday tomorrow email me at ,motor8448@gmail.com. i live in Astoria.

Offline AlexNYC

• Senator
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 10:27:40 AM »
The bench has a happy ending as it has found a new home.

:smiley:

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life