relax

Author Topic: Vet that makes house calls?  (Read 1376 times)

Offline samgucci

• Citizen
Vet that makes house calls?
« on: February 12, 2016, 03:13:22 PM »
Does anyone know of a good vet that makes house calls, just for routine care like blood work, treating colds, etc? I recently adopted a rescue kitty that will be very unhappy to leave the house. If this doesn't work out, I'd love opinions on vet offices in general - close to Steinway/Ditmars preferred.

Thank you!

Offline gargo

• Activist
Re: Vet that makes house calls?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 08:13:15 PM »
Don't know if they make house calls, but we really like:   http://www.astoriavet.com/homepage.pml

We've never had to wait long and they take really good care of our dog.

Good luck.

Offline C-J

• Senator
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 01:54:28 PM »
Does anyone know of a good vet that makes house calls, just for routine care like blood work, treating colds, etc? I recently adopted a rescue kitty that will be very unhappy to leave the house. If this doesn't work out, I'd love opinions on vet offices in general - close to Steinway/Ditmars preferred.

Thank you!

Offline C-J

• Senator
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 02:18:05 PM »

Thank you!

Apologies - timed out earlier. 

That said, not sure about house calls, but Dr. Hatzi and her team at All Pets is really excellent (and right at Ditmars/Steinway). I've gone there for years and never had a negative experience.

Hope this helps!

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life