relax

Author Topic: OPEN THE DOOR - HELLGATESOCIAL SAT OCT 21 9p-4a  (Read 2103 times)

arynphkboy

OPEN THE DOOR - HELLGATESOCIAL SAT OCT 21 9p-4a
« on: October 15, 2006, 11:04:41 PM »
In addition to the great work that OutAstoria is doing for the social fabric of our community, other things seem to be taking shape like the weekly Monday Happy Hour, etc. 

Good news, in cooperation with hellgatesocial, we will be starting a new Saturday event called OPEN THE DOOR this Saturday Oct. 21. It's our goal to provide a great place to socialize for the artisans of Astoria and generally those that want a superb option for nightlife on Saturday nights.  This will not be a strict OUT and male centered party (we hope);  that's why we call on all of our LGBT community to make themselves known and mingle with the interesting mix of people that will show up  for outstanding tunes spun by myself and surprise musical and talent acts.

Preview Party - Oct 21
Opening - Nov 4 (my birthday too)
Thanksgiving Weekend - Nov 25
Dec. 2
Dec 9
Dec 16

Please look for the digital flyers and show up..this will be place to be at in Astoria on Saturday nights!!!

Offline mcdirk

• Global Moderator
  • President
Re: OPEN THE DOOR - HELLGATESOCIAL SAT OCT 21 9p-4a
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 11:12:49 AM »
This looks like fun, and you're one of the best DJs out there!

zeran

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 05:36:58 PM »
 :lol:

See you there boys!
;)

arynphkboy

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 09:53:46 PM »
sorry boys..the remaining saturday night parties have been cancelled due to poor attendance

Offline mcdirk

• Global Moderator
  • President
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 03:57:07 PM »
I hope you'll do another night, maybe at Bungalo?  You're one of the best DJs out there!

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life