relax

Author Topic: I have a room for rent in LIC/Astoria  (Read 2374 times)

uzumaki

I have a room for rent in LIC/Astoria
« on: September 23, 2006, 10:34:46 PM »
Small room, dimensions 7 X 10, with two large and airy windows.  There is a walk-in closet and extra storage space above said closet.  You will be sharing with a couple, both students in their early twenties, who are quiet and enjoy common areas (such as bathroom/kitchen/and other common space) clean.  There is first and last month rent to be expected when you move in (800 to move in).  There is roof access to a pretty awesome view of KEYSPAN!! and the Chrystler building as well as the Empire State Building.  We will be personally interviewing people then our landlord will interview you as well.

Apartment is near Noguchi Garden Museum, Socrates Sculpture Park, COSTCO, this really awesome ice sculpture studio, laudromat across the damn street (literally).  The Q104 bus runs every 30 minutes to an hour about two short block away; right to the N/W Broadway stop and to Kaufman Studios/Museum of the Moving Image/United Artist Cineplex.  Tons of places eat (sublime halal cart on the walk home down Broadway).  Astoria Park only 2 miles away (we walk there, so it ain't so bad)!!!!

Our ideal roommate will posses the following:

Quiet.

Can pay on time.

Clean.

Not allergic to cats.

We don't care about overnight guests, but we don't want a live-in guest.

No parties!

No hard-drugs (420 okay -- not all the damn time dudes)!

Space is pretty small, it is probably best suited for someone who isn't home that much but likes to lay their head.

Who we are:

A man and a girl

Students at FIT and Hunter

Artist and book types

Cinephiles

Epicurious

Verbose

CLEAN

We have a cat.  He's declawed (I got him like that so don't yell at me).

Wave Thai junkies.

Cannoli fiends.

Please, don't hesistate to tell us about yourself.  It'll be a couple of nice gold stars for you if you do.

We'll send pictures upon request.  Move-in date ASAP following October 1st.

uzumaki

Re: I have a room for rent in LIC/Astoria
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 08:55:21 AM »
Place has been taken!  Thanks!

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life