relax

Author Topic: Young Professional Seeks Oct/Nov Move In $1100/max  (Read 4702 times)

Offline jiffy

• Resident
Re: Young Professional Seeks Oct/Nov Move In $1100/max
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 01:03:55 PM »
ATTENTION WHOEVER:

I will be in NY from the evening of 9/23 till the morning of 9/29 and would like to check out some apartments while I am in town.  PM me here or send an email to acctnyc at yahoo dot com.

Thanks!

Offline ssewell

• Citizen
    • Serious Fun
Re: Young Professional Seeks Oct/Nov Move In $1100/max
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 01:50:57 PM »
There is a group of apts building on 21st Ave (one ave block from the Ditmars train station on 31st Street) from 28th Street all the way down to 21st street.  They are recently renovating and are all NO FEE--the management company is renting directly.  They have hardwood floors and are a decent size, and you can find some with really nice light. One bedrooms are  going for $1200 up to 3 beds for 1800, I think.  To contact the management, call 718-726-4000 ask for Shannon for Central Astoria (above 21st Street).  I've been told by a tenant in one of the Crescent St buildings that the owners are planning to go co-op and will offer tenants a chance to buy.  It also looks like the buildings getting the most renovation are between Crescent Street and 28th Street on 21st Avenue--which is a lovely tree-lined block across from St. Johns Prep.  My friend would not recommend the buildings West of 21st Street, which is owned by the same company, same number, different manager.  Good luck.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life