relax

Author Topic: A music video in your casa?  (Read 1761 times)

flooz

A music video in your casa?
« on: September 06, 2006, 04:47:46 PM »
a friend of mine is desperate, here's her email to me just a few minutes ago:

------------------------------

hey guys, sorry for the mass e-mail but things are getting a little bit desperate right now.

I'm working on producing a super low budget music video that is scheduled to shoot this Saturday, September 9th. We have just about everything else locked, but we need a house location in the NYC area (preferably somewhere easily accessed by public transportation) with an old fashioned eat-in kitchen that has not been recently renovated. We are also planning to shoot some footage in the basement so we would need the basement to be finished and with enough space for our crew and the band (a 5-piece rock band). Though the budget is low, the owner/residents would be compensated for use of their space. Please let me know if you have any leads.

If you give me a suggestion that leads to the location we wind up using, I'll buy you a drink (or 5).

------------------------------

any takers? i would think this may be a bit difficult (since it is for this saturday) and not many peeps want a rock band rockin' in their house, but i thought what the heck i'd put it out there!

ZiP!

Re: A music video in your casa?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 10:19:42 AM »
haha, i'd be down if my current residence fit that description.

Offline mcdirk

• Global Moderator
  • President
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 01:53:36 PM »
sounds like fun - wish my space would meet the requirements.  what band? (if you are at liberty to say)

artstar

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 02:00:42 PM »
My kitchen is probably not the best choice but if you really can't find a place you can check it out.  The thing is, once side is new (crappy cabinets, new fridge) and one side is old (cool old oven that must be lit, 50's table and chairs.)  It could be cute for a limited shot.

flooz

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 02:09:25 PM »
she didn't say what band it was, and im assuming they must have found a place since it was last saturday and i didn't hear back. oh well  :-)

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life