relax

Author Topic: Room available on 30th ave with 2 cool chicks  (Read 1501 times)

Offline firelight79

• Running for Governor
    • Fan Firelight Jewelry & Designs on Facebook!
Room available on 30th ave with 2 cool chicks
« on: September 05, 2006, 05:53:16 PM »
My friends grace and jules will be having a vacancy in their apartment next month and are on the hunt for a new roomie. below is the bulletin grace posted on myspace. i'm not sure if they are specifically looking for another chick or any of the details, you'd have to contact grace

All who have had the pleasure of visiting our apartment in the last year, lovingly dubbed "abrawelshinger", will know that Welsh and Inger are very grieved to be loosing our Abra who is moving on up, not to the East Side, but to Ditmars. To put it in more plain terms, we are looking for a new addition to our hospitable home.

Here are the specifics: its one bedroom in a 3 bedroom apartment. The room is small but very cheap, $500 a month. The rest of the common space in the apartment is actually pretty huge. This will be my third year living here and as time goes on I grow to love both the apartment and the neighborhood even more. We are located in the 30th ave. section of Astoria. Along with this deal said roommate will aquire two fun loving, hard working gals and an amazingly talented, fat cat.

We are looking for someone who wants to make this a home, not just a place to crash, because thats what it has been for us. We work hard but like to have a little fun now and then, and while we are not hard partiers, we do throw the occasional birthday bash. Mostly this is a tranquil, low-drama household where we can come to unwind.

Please feel free to pass this along to anyone who is looking or knows someone who is looking for a place. The room is open in the beginning of October.

Thanks all,

Grace
fullofgrace.8@gmail.com

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life