relax

Author Topic: anyone need a roommate? know someone who does?  (Read 1616 times)

zyxy

anyone need a roommate? know someone who does?
« on: September 02, 2006, 09:05:21 PM »
hi. i can't deal with a dirty roommate, i'm ready for a real apartment with art, food, etc...

i'm looking for someone who needs a roommate to take a room in his/her apartment, or needs me to chip in on a 2br or 3br. i'm 29, vegetarian, asian, i'm easy-going but clean, and i need a clean roommate too. no pets, but i like them. i don't watch much tv, i listen to music (at about the same volume). i don't smoke cigarettes, and i need a roommate who doesn't either. i like sharing things and like to cook so generally i give more than i take. i need somewhere to park my bicycle. i can give first and last month's rent, a credit report, emplyoment verification, and references from roommates and my last landlord. i'm never late. i'm looking to move in between now and 10/1. i can commit to 12 months. i'm really easy to get along with, and it's important for me that my roommate is responsible but cool.

i freelance teach, volunteer, and sing, so my schedule isn't set, but my weekday schedule is something like this: leave house 7:30am 3-4 days/wk, leave house 11am 1-2 days/wk; finish work 7pm 2-3 days/wk, finish 11pm 2-3 days/wk. weekends i don't work. i like having guests over once a week or so, usually one at a time, occasionally to sleep. i have a girlfriend but she lives in korea so she won't be visiting anytime soon (februray at the earliest).

i don't myspace but you can see pictures of me on my profile in an online community for hosting travellers: http://www.couchsurfing.com/profile.html?id=BMHVJU.

hope you can call me soon. thanks!

david
347-665-5976

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life