relax

Author Topic: Nice 3 Bedroom Apartment in Astoria Opening Up Soon  (Read 2580 times)

Offline ThePinkSuperhero

• Activist
Nice 3 Bedroom Apartment in Astoria Opening Up Soon
« on: August 23, 2006, 08:26:30 PM »
The people upstairs from me in the house I live in are moving out, and the landlord will be looking for people (no children, no dogs) to fill the apartment.  It's huge- hardwood floors, 3 bedrooms, two AC units attached, access to a backyard with a small terrace.  $2400 a month including gas.  Astoria Blvd & Steinway St.  It's not even officially on the market yet, but if you're interested, hit me up via PM and I can hook you up- I want nice neighbors (with quiet feet!  Please, I have to live down here!)

griffon

Re: Nice 3 Bedroom Apartment in Astoria Opening Up Soon
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 12:32:48 AM »
Hi there...

I'm interested. I've been thinking about getting an additional roommate to get a bigger place. We're very nice folks, with very quiet feet. Two of us are non-profit professionals, the other roommate probably too.

My name is Jonathan. Any chance I could check out the place?

Thanks,

J

jiyoungz

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 10:48:00 PM »
hi pinksuperhero,
i'm new to this site, so i don't think i'm able to send you a private message.

my two friends and i are looking to move to astoria either in Oct or Nov.  would love to get more info from you about the place.  we're all in our late 20's, hard-working people who are responsible and clean.  we're not noisy folks (we all tend to work long hours-- i'm in marketing, the second person is in pr and the third person is in accounting so it'll be a quiet house nevertheless!)

hope to hear from you soon.
thanks!

jiyoungz

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 01:53:31 PM »
hi pinksuperhero,

is this apt still available?  if so, i'd love to get more info from you.  you can email me at jkim131@hotmail.com.

thanks!

tosca2

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 07:47:09 PM »
Is this still available? Please let us know---we need to move by October 1st, no pets, 20 something young professionals/hipster gals. shoopyab@yahoo.com. We have all our financial paperwork ready. Thanks!

Abby

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life