relax

Author Topic: Looking for room in Astoria  (Read 1794 times)

prophetik

Looking for room in Astoria
« on: August 19, 2006, 02:11:33 AM »
Hey there - I am very interested in moving to Astoria, I absolutely love the community and feel at home every time I've visited. 

I am a 22 year old male, a recent college graduate currently living on my friends' couch on the UES until I find a more long term solution, and can move in immediately.  Currently I'm working 7 days a week as a Production Assistant for the VMAs, and will be pursuing beginning my professional career as a freelance production assistant once the VMAs are over.  As such, I'm looking at renting around $800/mo.

I'm a clean, very friendly, and motivated guy - if you have any advice, I'd love that too, as this apt. searching is exhausting in between the 11 hour days at work!

For a little more info on me, check out my post in the Hello Thread!  http://www.astorians.com/index.php?topic=516.msg26141.

Thanks!

uplate718

Re: Looking for room in Astoria
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 06:28:48 PM »
hi prophetik--I'm in negotiation w/my LL--he's about as greedy ummm I mean as gracious as meagan's landlord is being, so I may have a br for you.  The apt is nice 2br and it's just me.  send me a pm w/your email if you like and i'll give you my telep# if you like (I'm new and evidently can't send pm's yet).

Offline merm

• Administrator
  • Governor
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 06:39:30 PM »
(I'm new and evidently can't send pm's yet).

You can now :)

uplate718

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 07:06:30 PM »
yes, tks, and i just em'd u back!

prophetik

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 10:17:30 PM »
Wonderful - I'll give you a call tomorrow afternoon during lunch and leave a message if you're busy with some questions and general info.  Thanks!

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life