relax

Author Topic: NYC Photography  (Read 7419 times)

ZiP!

Re: NYC Photography
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2006, 03:13:26 PM »
shot this in astoria today:

shot this in williamsburg last month:

Offline Harlan

• Governor
  • Lemon Pistachios
    • Photos...
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2006, 03:15:39 PM »
Zip, nice photos! I particularly like the building shell (Water St, right?) and the trumpeter...

Hi Adam. I called them and they're sending replacement frames soon. They were just fine about it. I'll let you know how the replacement frames look. I'm planning on using the new frames for gifts while keeping the old ones for myself.

For the record, they sent the two replacement frames very quickly. One of them was almost perfect and one was just as bad as the other two. I guess the answer is that they have inexperienced people constructing the wooden frames. Next time I'll try metal frames, where at least they won't have wood glue on them... I sent the better of my frames, along with the (very nice) matting and a photo I took to my sister for her birthday, and she really liked it, so that's the important thing...

ZiP!

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2006, 03:19:04 PM »
Zip, nice photos! I particularly like the building shell (Water St, right?) and the trumpeter...

thanks man :)  yep, exactly - water street.

Newtownian

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2006, 09:31:01 AM »
Hey Zip! love the pictures... I like the Mano's papya shot.. It almost looks like the phone was posing for you.. :mrgreen:

Offline TRX

• Governor
  • It only makes me laugh
    • http://www.lp.org
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2006, 01:55:41 PM »
Hey Zip! love the pictures... I like the Mano's papya shot.. It almost looks like the phone was posing for you.. :mrgreen:

Really enjoyed the photos.
Muchos gracias.
Life, Liberty, Happiness (pursuit of) and pasta

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life