relax

Author Topic: Excellent House/Apartment Cleaning Person  (Read 1438 times)

Offline AJTNYC

• Global Moderator
  • Running for President
  • Plays well with others...
Excellent House/Apartment Cleaning Person
« on: January 08, 2015, 11:14:57 AM »
Astorians are always looking for recommendations for a great cleaning person so I thought I would share.  I have had the pleasure of having Mercedes clean my apartment for several years now.  I have tried many people over the years and Mercedes has out-shined all of them.  She is reliable, trustworthy and simply excellent at cleaning and organizing your place.  She has an excellent attention to detail and I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation.  Anyone I have ever referred her to has been very happy with her work.

Mercedes can be reached at 516-270-5903.

Offline tc

• Resident Visa
Re: Excellent House/Apartment Cleaning Person
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 10:29:41 AM »
Thank you for this information!  Would you feel comfortable sharing her rates, or a range of costs? 

Offline AJTNYC

• Global Moderator
  • Running for President
  • Plays well with others...
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 12:11:06 PM »
Thank you for this information!  Would you feel comfortable sharing her rates, or a range of costs?

From discussions I have had with her I don't know that I can fairly answer this question and I don't think that what I pay her is necessarily representative of what she might charge someone else in a bigger or smaller space.  It really depends on a number of factors such as the size of your place, the frequency in which you want to use her and the sorts of things you want her to do.  I know she has worked both on an hourly basis and at a flat fee depending on the job and frequency.  Personally, I use her regularly and she charges me a flat fee on a weekly basis.  She's a sweetheart, contact her directly and she would be more than happy to answer your questions.   

Offline lizluv43

• Governor
    • Myspace page
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 03:09:39 PM »
Thank you, I'm going to jot down her number as my son needs a cleaning lady.  It's horrible and I won't do it anymore!!!

:shocked:
I am immature by choice, I found that being mature was quite dreary. That's why I come to Astorians.com where every hour is Happy Hour!

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life