relax

Author Topic: Was Fatty's, now Crescent Apothecary  (Read 6989 times)

Offline foxla

• Tourist
Re: Was Fatty's, now Crescent Apothecary
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2017, 04:55:05 PM »
Do you know that CVS Pharmacy is such a monopoly that they pick and choose what insurances they will take to fill prescriptions.  I am grateful for Crescent Apothecary because at least that CVS has turned away my prescriptions, there is someone gracious enough to accept my insurance since CVS wants to be a bully and could care less about people in need of medical services.  Just thought you should know that!

Offline Eamonn

• Council Member
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2017, 10:26:02 AM »
Do you know that CVS Pharmacy is such a monopoly that they pick and choose what insurances they will take to fill prescriptions.  I am grateful for Crescent Apothecary because at least that CVS has turned away my prescriptions, there is someone gracious enough to accept my insurance since CVS wants to be a bully and could care less about people in need of medical services.  Just thought you should know that!
CVS is hardly a monopoly. There are dozens of pharmacies in Astoria. And picking and choosing which coverage you accept is a decision most doctors and pharmacies make. I love how you call them a bully yet you are the one who thinks a private business needs to accept your coverage because you said so. That makes you a bully. 

Offline astoriagirl

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2017, 06:41:04 PM »
Fatty's is now on 28th Avenue and 47th Street

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life