relax

Author Topic: Pediatrician Recommendations  (Read 1999 times)

Offline firsttimemominastoria

• Tourist
Pediatrician Recommendations
« on: May 12, 2014, 12:57:41 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm expecting my first baby in August and am looking for a pediatrician in Astoria. We're into a more natural approach to medicine, so it would be ideal to find someone along those lines if possible, or at least a doctor who is open-minded and doesn't mind lots of questions. :) Anyone have any good recommendations?
Thanks!!

Offline tc

• Resident Visa
Re: Pediatrician Recommendations
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 04:33:57 PM »

Here you go...

Dr "Mark"
phcq.net

Offline thanos27

• Senator
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 04:58:19 PM »
Dr Paul  located on 31st under the train across from mediterranean plaza Astoria. Young doctor who isn't set on the old ways of medicine .  When my kids have a fever he tells is to let it run its course and let it kill the germs that cause it , while many other docs would tell us to treat it right away basically not allowing the bodies defense system do its work .   He even came to  the hospital when my kids were born .

Offline Rane3

• Campaigning for Council
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 08:19:46 AM »
We 2nd Dr Paul. Thorough, returns calls, takes time to talk to you and explain his philosophy, answer your questions and make you and your child a priority. Office can be a little hectic at times, which is likely the norm for pediatricians since they take same day appointments for sick children, no questions asked.
Have you been brainwashed today?

Offline firsttimemominastoria

• Tourist
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 12:05:44 PM »
Thank you for the great recommendation! I have seen his reviews and he sounds great! I called and set up a consultation with him for this week. :)

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life