relax

Author Topic: Need a contractor ASAP  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Elaine1442

• Resident
Need a contractor ASAP
« on: November 14, 2013, 11:57:21 AM »
I am looking for a great contractor to assess water damages in an apartment.  Does anyone have someone to recommend?

Offline Starwind51

• Governor
Re: Need a contractor ASAP
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 12:23:49 PM »
I don't know of a contractor, but I've heard the Ubells on NPR many times and I trust them, so I suggest you ask Accurate Building Inspection for a recommendation for a contractor.

[size=78%]http://www.accuratebuilding.com/[/size]

Offline litza

• Activist
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 11:41:52 AM »
I love the Ubells :) They inspected our house and did a fantastic job (and have answered lots of our questions over the phone).

I don't know that they give specific contractor recommendations, though - it's probably not permitted for building inspectors to do that sort of thing.

I've found excellent tradesmen on Angie's List, if you're looking for a specific service - the information is well worth the price of a month's subscription. I do have the contact info for a great General Contractor, though he typically does fairly large renovation jobs (he did come and repair water damage to our newly renovated kitchen once, though!). Feel free to get in touch if you'd like his contact info!

Offline wantdinibiza

• Citizen
  • Dean
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 06:37:59 PM »
Hi, my name is Dean and I am a fully experienced contractor specializing in water damage and all types of repairs and remodels etc. First thing is to make sure there is no mold and if there is we must remove it immediatley.

I have many happy and returning clients in Astoria. I am available call me at 347-626-8824
Hi, my name is Dean.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life