relax

Author Topic: Local Author Publishes The Secrets of Top Students  (Read 1199 times)

Offline StefWeis

• Tourist
Local Author Publishes The Secrets of Top Students
« on: May 07, 2013, 01:46:37 PM »
 Hello,
I have lived in Astoria my whole life, and I am proud to call this place home.  After attending local Astoria schools P.S. 166 and P.S. 122, I went on to become the valedictorian of Stuyvesant High School and graduate from Columbia University with the highest GPA in my class – all while having an undiagnosed learning difficulty in which I struggled with listening comprehension. 

My book, The Secrets of Top Students: Tips, Tools, and Techniques for Acing High School and College, advises high school and college students on how to achieve academic success, and it's been officially released today!  :grin:   Its publisher is Sourcebooks, also responsible for well-known books such as the Fiske Guide to Colleges and Gruber's test prep series.  The Secrets of Top Students is based on my experience as well as the insight of forty-five other outstanding students, including Rhodes scholars, Goldwater and Fulbright award winners, college valedictorians, a National Spelling Bee champion, and many more.

The Secrets of Top Students is a down-to-earth guide for students of all levels.  It includes:

• How to take killer notes, improve reading comprehension, and write amazing papers
  • How to get and stay motivated
  • 50 Grade A test-taking tips
  • Three game-changing learning techniques
  • The mind-body connection
  • And much, much more
The Secrets of Top Students is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other fine booksellers.  You can follow me on my website, www.valedictoriansguide.com, or on Twitter @Stefanie Weisman.  Thank you!

Stefanie Weisman
http://valedictoriansguide.com/

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life