relax

Author Topic: Large mob beats girl in Astoria Park  (Read 3380 times)

Offline ladydi

• Mayor
Re: Large mob beats girl in Astoria Park
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2013, 08:32:24 AM »
I've been watching the comments on this incident and holding back on saying this, but here I am:

I happen to know a student who attends the same school as the girls who were beaten up. The student
told me that these girls were deliberately targeted because they've been harassing and bullying several
students at their school for awhile now. I was told they made nasty comments, physically pushed and tried
to start fights with several students at the school. These other students complained about these girls and
nothing was done. So it seems like a few decided to take matters into their own hands.

I am not condoning what they did. But I think it shows a lack of willingness of school officials to take student's
complaints about other students seriously. And parents should have been involved on both sides.

I'm not naming the school or the student who confided this information. But this could be any school, anywhere.

Astorians

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2013, 08:32:24 AM »

Offline thanos27

• Senator
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2013, 09:22:20 AM »
Everyone knows the school already . Its not a secret , it was on Tv .  The point is teachers cant control all those kids and after school in Astoria Park ,how can teachers even know whats going on ?>  Unless some cop happens to be there , no way it can be stopped . Fights happen all the time . Ghetto kids  are gonna fight even more .

Offline PJ

• Senator
  • AQ420 Team
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2013, 09:36:47 AM »

wow im late to this but damn these are all girls !!worse than guys !!!  this new generation of teens is going down hill fast....
Astoria.....\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"A Shady Place For Shady People"\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\......So LOVE it OR LEAVE IT !!!!

Offline Eamonn

• Resident
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2013, 02:37:42 PM »
Please no "kids these days...." rants. If anything, the current batch of youngsters around here is better than 20 years ago. Most likely it is the exact same....

Offline Flutes of the Chi

• Tourist
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2013, 05:19:20 PM »
i didn't see any white kids in that video besides the ones getting beat on.    wouldn't that make this a hate-crime??

if it had been reversed, Rev Al would be all over the news over it.

give it a rest, pal.

Offline JoeyC

• Senator
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2013, 11:17:53 PM »

Offline liddlemar

• Activist
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2013, 05:59:10 PM »
the main girl who got beat up is 1/4 white ... both her parents are spanish ... and it wasn't a hate crime ... she's just involved with the wrong crowd and obviously this couldn't have been avoided
obviously these girls took it to an extreme measure to have her jumped but maybe this had to happen for her to learn there is a time and place when to keep your mouth shut

Offline JoeyC

• Senator
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2013, 03:46:27 AM »
the main girl who got beat up is 1/4 white ... both her parents are spanish ... and it wasn't a hate crime ... she's just involved with the wrong crowd and obviously this couldn't have been avoided
obviously these girls took it to an extreme measure to have her jumped but maybe this had to happen for her to learn there is a time and place when to keep your mouth shut

She looks white  what's with the 1/4 stuff?  And to say  she needs to learn to keep mouth shut is sick.   They beat her up 2 days in a row, followed her to park,  attacked her as a group, stomped on her head--and you blame victim?

Offline liddlemar

• Activist
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2013, 08:09:36 AM »
I'm only speaking facts And I said maybe read before you jump the gun

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life