relax

Author Topic: massage therapist for injury  (Read 1228 times)

Offline lalakat

• Tourist
massage therapist for injury
« on: March 18, 2013, 11:45:29 AM »
Hi - I'm looking for a massage therapist that can help with work-related carpal tunnel. Any recs appreciated. Thanks.

Offline braun

• Running for Governor
Re: massage therapist for injury
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 02:15:37 PM »
I know a great acupuncturist in the city that I used to go to for my back.  He helped me when physical therapy didn't help.  In addition to the acupunture I had acupressure massage done at his office for $30 for 1/2 an hour.  This lady who does the acupressure massage is great.  I know this could help you.  My acupuncturist is Dr. Chen and his number is 212 564 3324

Offline oakpointhealth

• Tourist
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 07:09:07 PM »
Oak Point Health and Vitality Centre in Astoria specializes in pain management and can help you with your injury.

Our mission at Oak Point Health and Vitality Centre is to both provide holistic health options and educate our patients on how to enhance their body’s ability to heal itself, to look and feel its best. The founders of Oak Point Health and Vitality Centre, Dimitri and Anna, provide you with the highest quality care in acupuncture, massage and skin therapy, as well as holistic health counseling. With a well-rounded commitment in holistic health, our treatments address issues at the ROOT level.

Check out our website for more information on the services we offer. Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions about our treatments or come in for a complementary consultation. We are located on 23rd street and 24th avenue in Astoria.

Oak Point Health and Vitality Centre
(718) 777-0620
23-92 23rd street
Astoria, NY 11105
www.oakpointhealth.com
email: info@oakpointhealth.com

Offline rene0226

• Council Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 09:04:33 PM »
I highly recommend Anthony Wood who works out of The Giving Tree Yoga Studio on 31st Street between 23rd Avenue and Ditmars Blvd.  718-728-0110. He's great, a real healer.  If you call him, tell him Renee recommended him.
Truth is one, Paths are many

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life