relax

Author Topic: Joy Dental?  (Read 2079 times)

Offline demifess

• Citizen
    • Synaptic Allure
Joy Dental?
« on: March 14, 2013, 11:31:30 PM »
Hey guys I was was walking on Broadway in Astoria and saw Joy Dental had free X-rays for new patients. I checked them out on yelp and people only mentioned having their teeth cleaned there, I didn't see any reviews of the quality of their fillings though. I need a lot of dental work done and I wanted to find a good reliable dentist in Astoria that won't charge an arm an a leg for fillings. I checked on here for dentist threads and saw the latest thread is from 2011, and there might be more new dentists since then.

I don't have dental insurance and I've been traumatized by some dentists in the past. (One didn't use novacaine when I was a kid because "kids don't feel that much pain" and when I told my mother about it she didn't believe me and another student dentist didn't use suctioning when he was cleaning my teeth and he kept stabbing my gums with that sharp pick thing and I was choking on my own blood.) the most recent dentist I had keeps getting angry with me because I don't come in regularly because I need to save up money for each dental appointment and told him I don't have the money to make regular appointments. So I'm tired of being scolded by my dentist for not coming in more frequently and he doesn't do a good enough job to keep my business.

So can anyone please let me know I Joy Dental is good or if there is a kind and gentle dentist in Queens that they could recommend? I'm willing to travel outside of Astoria if anyone has a good recommendation. Thank you!

Offline braun

• Running for Governor
Re: Joy Dental?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 08:07:34 AM »
I go to Steinway Natural Dental and love my dentist Dr. Ana Corina Ballica.  I've been going to her for over 10 years.  She's very nice and gentle and a very good dentist.  Her number is 718 545 7175

Offline Hasani78

• Tourist
Re: Joy Dental?
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 01:54:54 AM »
Going for dental checkup/treatment is the vital thing but most of the people just ignore it. To most of the people the dentistry visits seem so scary. My daughter also had same phobia so I took her to a trustworthy dentist Hermosa Beach. He treated her dental issue very nicely and talked to her in friendly manner so she is not scared anymore.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life