relax

Author Topic: Boutiques?  (Read 1264 times)

Offline denised

• Tourist
Boutiques?
« on: February 13, 2013, 09:50:29 AM »
I was wondering if anyone knew of any boutique-type stores in Astoria. I'm a recent transplant from nj and I am missing some of my mom and pop shops that I loved. I usually shop at places like h&m, American eagle, and urban outfitters, but I also love to shop at local places and support local business. I haven't seen any stores really around but maybe I just haven't found them yet? And I'm open to clothing stores as well as household goods too for suggestions.

Offline essen

• Running for Governor
Re: Boutiques?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 06:04:04 PM »
Check out Kristees on 23rd Ave for clothing.

Inside Astoria is a boutique-y gift shop on Ditmars.

Offline ladydi

• Mayor
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 09:58:43 AM »
For home goods and also some apparel and accessories, check out Site on 34th Avenue between 36th & 37th Streets.
To be honest, I've never gone in, but their window display is always bright and colorful and they've got some really cute items.

Also, for vintage clothing check out Loveday 31 on 31st Avenue between 33rd & 34th Streets. They just got their website going -
loveday31.com.

And you might want to look in Boro magazine, which usually given out by the train stations. Boro focuses on businesses in Astoria and
Long Island City. It's mainly about food/restaurants, but they do spotlight other local businesses.

Site and some other local businesses also participate in a shopping event at holiday time  - they usually have it on a weeknight at
Brick Cafe. Several places participate and it's a good way to see what the locals have on offer.

Happy Shopping!

Offline wantdinibiza

• Citizen
  • Dean
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 01:04:14 PM »
www.wix.com/deanjohnfashion/nyc custom made dresses for all occasions right in Astoria.
Hi, my name is Dean.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life