relax

Author Topic: CAUTION  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Tamales

• Tourist
CAUTION
« on: November 29, 2012, 10:32:25 AM »
PARENTS OF ASTORIA AND JACKSON HEIGHTS....PLEASE TAKE CAUTION WITH YOUR CHILDREN (BOYS..ESPECIALLY).  A MIDDLE AGE MAN DRIVING A MAROONE (DARK RED) 2002 MITSUBISHI, LICENSE PLATE "SHADY 11".  APPROACHED MY SON WHILE WALKING TO THE ASTORIA BLVD STATION ON 29TH STREET TWO SATURDAYS AGO.  HE TOLD MY SON, "HELLO, I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU", MY SON SAID 'NO' AND PROCEEDED TO WALK- AT THAT POINT THE GENTLEMAN WENT INTO THE ALLEY (DOROTHY PLACE) PARKED GOT OUT OF HIS VEHICLE AND SAID "I JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND".  MY SON RAN AT THAT POINT. 
THIS PAST MONDAY (11/26) HE LINGERED AROUND ASTORIA PARK AND IN THE EVENING FOLLOWED MY SON TO OUR BLDG. AND DROVE AT SLOW PACE TO KEEP UP WITH MY SON- ....... MY SON NOTICED IT WAS THE SAME VEHICLE, LICENSE'S PLATE, AND PERSON. 
FILE A POLICE REPORT HOWEVER, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK WITH THEIR REPLY!!!!!!
FEELING REAL SAFE IN ASTORIA!!!

Offline C-J

• Senator
Re: CAUTION
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 10:52:43 AM »
Is this someone you know?  Seems a little odd that you know exactly what model year the car is.  Hope that they find this guy if there is truth to this story and not someone with an axe to grind with an ex or something.

Offline Tamales

• Tourist
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 01:05:12 PM »
PARENTS OF ASTORIA AND JACKSON HEIGHTS....PLEASE TAKE CAUTION WITH YOUR CHILDREN (BOYS..ESPECIALLY).  A MIDDLE AGE MAN DRIVING A MAROONE (DARK RED) 2002 MITSUBISHI, LICENSE PLATE "SHADY 11".  APPROACHED MY SON WHILE WALKING TO THE ASTORIA BLVD STATION ON 29TH STREET TWO SATURDAYS AGO.  HE TOLD MY SON, "HELLO, I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU", MY SON SAID 'NO' AND PROCEEDED TO WALK- AT THAT POINT THE GENTLEMAN WENT INTO THE ALLEY (DOROTHY PLACE) PARKED GOT OUT OF HIS VEHICLE AND SAID "I JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND".  MY SON RAN AT THAT POINT. 
THIS PAST MONDAY (11/26) HE LINGERED AROUND ASTORIA PARK AND IN THE EVENING FOLLOWED MY SON TO OUR BLDG. AND DROVE AT SLOW PACE TO KEEP UP WITH MY SON- ....... MY SON NOTICED IT WAS THE SAME VEHICLE, LICENSE'S PLATE, AND PERSON. 
FILED A POLICE REPORT.

Offline DirtDevil

• Tourist
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 05:58:17 PM »
 IF I SEE SUCH A PERSON ROAMING AROUND IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD ALONE IN THE CAR WITH THE SAME LICENSE PLATES AND CAR, HE WILL GET THE BEAT DOWN OF HIS LIFE, I WILL BEAT HIM UP SO BAD THAT HE WOULD NOT KNOW FROM WHERE HE CAME OR WHO GAVE HIM BIRTH IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF YOU READ THIS.... YOU DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING I GAVE LICENSE PLATE TO POLICE AND PRAY TO GOD I DONT MEET YOU OUT ON THE STREETS!!!  ARRRRGHHH!!!!!!!

Offline C-J

• Senator
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 11:34:33 PM »
IF I SEE SUCH A PERSON ROAMING AROUND IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD ALONE IN THE CAR WITH THE SAME LICENSE PLATES AND CAR, HE WILL GET THE BEAT DOWN OF HIS LIFE, I WILL BEAT HIM UP SO BAD THAT HE WOULD NOT KNOW FROM WHERE HE CAME OR WHO GAVE HIM BIRTH IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF YOU READ THIS.... YOU DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING I GAVE LICENSE PLATE TO POLICE AND PRAY TO GOD I DONT MEET YOU OUT ON THE STREETS!!!  ARRRRGHHH!!!!!!!

Wow.  Just Wow.  Is there anything in the mod rules about publicly threatening to harm someone based on what one person said?  Don't get me wrong, if there is any truth to the original post (and I really hope there isn't) then it's scary to think that someone would beat someone else up based on what one person anonymously posted.  Just my opinion though...

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life