relax

Author Topic: Missing Dog in Greenpoint  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Erma Gherd

• Resident
Missing Dog in Greenpoint
« on: October 10, 2012, 07:38:11 PM »
A small black Chihuahua went missing last Friday night. I know Greenpoint is not super-close but thought I'd post this just in case:

http://findmyrtle.blogspot.com/2012/10/findmyrtle-map.html

I would be distraught if this happened to me so I'm trying to spread the word.

Offline Erma Gherd

• Resident
Re: Missing Dog in Greenpoint
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 12:45:06 PM »
Update: A dog matching her description was spotted by some kids at 28th Street and 36th Avenue. Please keep your eyes peeled!

findmyrtle.blogspot.com

Offline Erma Gherd

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 07:57:07 PM »
 UPDATE from Danielle (via facebook)
https://www.facebook.com/FindMyrtle

The lead that brought me to Astoria turned out to be false. However, there was a different woman - spanish, short, long black hair with an 8 year old daughter who went into Discount Pet Shop on Steinway and Broadway and said she found a chihuahua and asked for help - wanted to know what to do with it. The woman who works in the pet shop suggested she bring it to the vet or shelter. The woman said she might keep it. So please, if you see a woman walking a black chihuahua in astoria, ask her if she found it and let her know her owner is desperately looking to have her home again. There have been no chihuahuas turned in to the vets in that neighborhood, and obviously I'm constantly checking all the shelters.

Offline PJ

• Senator
  • AQ420 Team
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 01:30:43 PM »
I live in Astoria, work in Greenpoint - seen your flyer on Dupont near my office - I have been keeping my eye / ears out for the dog - no luck yet.

Astoria.....\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"A Shady Place For Shady People"\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\......So LOVE it OR LEAVE IT !!!!

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life