relax

Author Topic: NEW FUN SPOT IN ASTORIA CALLED SANGRIAS: Bar/Grill/Lounge!  (Read 1225 times)

Offline ArachKnight87

• Tourist
  • Things Happen for a reason...
NEW FUN SPOT IN ASTORIA CALLED SANGRIAS: Bar/Grill/Lounge!
« on: June 27, 2012, 04:59:42 PM »
      First of all this spot has been here for about 3 months now and is quickly making a name for itself in Astoria, Queens! The music is fun, the atmosphere is relaxing and not to mention the DEALS here make sure my Stomach AND my Wallet leave full and happy! haha There is also a Beautiful Garden in the back which is open to all during their BRUNCH hours of 12pm - 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays! Imagine this: The Sun on your face, a glass of their signature Ron Burgundy Sangria (seriously...that's what it's called!) and a delicious home style cooked brunch in front of you...absolutely HEAVENLY!  :grin: 
      Not too mention they have altogether 5 different types of Sangria for all the different taste buds of Astoria to enjoy! They also offer a little taste of each one too to make sure ya get the one ya want! I could tell ya the different flavors but why spoil all the fun? Go see for yourself! btw...I didn't tell ya this but they have a little deal that's all hush hush but they still honor it to this day... If ya like them on their webpage at Sangrias Astoria, and show them they will Thank you with a free shot!!! WHAT COULD BE BETTER!?
     They also have events and party's in the back! they offer affordable deals, great food and amazing drinks for all occasions like Birthdays, Wedding Receptions you name it!!!!
~Sangrias number is 718 355-9400 and is located at 30th Ave and 36-05

ASK FOR ROCCO OR ANTHONY! SEE YA'LL THERE!

Offline BronwynBurke

• Council Member
Re: NEW FUN SPOT IN ASTORIA CALLED SANGRIAS: Bar/Grill/Lounge!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 08:36:56 PM »
Walked by your place yesterday with my 7 year (going on 20) old girl and she wanted to go in.  I see you have great drink specials for happy hour....is it okay to come in with a well-behaved little grown-up type kid? She will not be drinking lol - I'm sure she can find something good to eat.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life