relax

Author Topic: Free Dog Photo Portraits - This Weekend (6/9 - 6/10)  (Read 1377 times)

Offline nomadicphotography

• Tourist
Free Dog Photo Portraits - This Weekend (6/9 - 6/10)
« on: June 08, 2012, 02:39:43 PM »
Free Dog Photo Portraits - Astoria Only
  • Professional photos of your pup(s) (and you?) by a dog lover living in Astoria.
  • Portable indoor studio setup (seemless white background) at my apartment or yours (your dog will feel most comfortable at yours, of course) in Astoria only.
  • Outdoor/action photos possible time permitting, but I'd prefer pics of dogs in their favorite spots.
  • Limited Availability:  I'm looking to schedule sessions for this weekend, June 9 and 10.
  • What you'll get:  at least 10 great large (18 MP) post-produced digital photos (you'll have to do your own Photoshop!)--I'll upload the photos to a site where you can download them completely free, yours to keep.
  • What's the catch?  Virtually none--I just want to use these on my website (www.nomadicphotography.com), which, you'll notice, is in its infancy and has no dog photos . . . yet.

Contact Dan ASAP at murdock212 at gmail dot com or on my cell at four zero 8 . Six 6 Seven /// two eight seven six.

Offline gargo

• Activist
Re: Free Dog Photo Portraits - This Weekend (6/9 - 6/10)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 03:12:39 PM »
Holy cow the photos on your site are beautiful! Where were they taken?

Offline rlw520

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 03:31:34 PM »
Holy cow the photos on your site are beautiful! Where were they taken?

I agree.  They're stunning.
rlw

Offline nomadicphotography

• Tourist
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 03:40:09 PM »
Thanks so much for your comments.
The portraits were taken in West Africa (Sierra Leone, Mali, and Senegal) and in Turkey.  There are descriptions of the photos if you click on them.  The flower photos were taken at a garden in Westchester.  I'll be uploading more pics as soon as I can, so definitely keep checking.
The dog photos are free for now, btw, because I love taking them.  I also teach people photography if you're interested, but that's something that belongs in a different forum.
Cheers,
Dan.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life