relax

Author Topic: Marriage Equality Vote possible this week  (Read 10979 times)

Offline JoeyC

• Senator
Re: Marriage Equality Vote possible this week
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2011, 12:49:44 AM »
Here 's group that was recently threatened to be shot for speaking out.  Yes, gays and their supporters, so tolerant! 

http://americansfortruth.com/about/

Offline JoeyC

• Senator
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2011, 12:52:33 AM »
Since people want    to use links to support their side, I have one to put up.  Read it, and al comments on it's content i'll be glad to hear.

http://conservapedia.com/Homosexuality

Offline kempsternyc

• Senator
  • Me in a bowler hat and nowhere to go.
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2011, 08:30:59 AM »
Since people want    to use links to support their side, I have one to put up.  Read it, and al comments on it's content i'll be glad to hear.

http://conservapedia.com/Homosexuality

HAHAHAHA!

See what they say about dinosaurs.

Creation science shows that dinosaurs lived in harmony with other animals, (probably including in the Garden of Eden) eating only plants[4]; that pairs of each dinosaur kind were taken onto Noah's Ark during the Great Flood and were preserved from drowning[5]; that many of the fossilized dinosaur bones originated during the mass killing of the Flood[6]; and that possibly some descendants of those dinosaurs taken aboard the Ark are still around today.[7]
[/size]Archaeological, fossil, and documentary evidence supports the logical conclusion that dinosaurs co-existed with mankind until at least relatively recent times.
I love talking about nothing father, it is the only thing I know anything about -

Lord Goring "An Ideal Husband"

Offline JoeyC

• Senator
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2011, 06:22:05 PM »

HAHAHAHA!

See what they say about dinosaurs.

Creation science shows that dinosaurs lived in harmony with other animals, (probably including in the Garden of Eden) eating only plants[4]; that pairs of each dinosaur kind were taken onto Noah's Ark during the Great Flood and were preserved from drowning[5]; that many of the fossilized dinosaur bones originated during the mass killing of the Flood[6]; and that possibly some descendants of those dinosaurs taken aboard the Ark are still around today.[7]
Archaeological, fossil, and documentary evidence supports the logical conclusion that dinosaurs co-existed with mankind until at least relatively recent times.

Different topic on that site, I did not say I agree with everything there, I was posting about homosexual issue they have info on, and even in that topic on their site, I don't agree with everything.   How did you get from gay to dinosaur?

Offline kempsternyc

• Senator
  • Me in a bowler hat and nowhere to go.
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2011, 09:19:31 PM »

Different topic on that site, I did not say I agree with everything there, I was posting about homosexual issue they have info on, and even in that topic on their site, I don't agree with everything.   How did you get from gay to dinosaur?

It's called credibility.......if they're going to post completely made up s___ on Dinosaurs; what did they make up in the gay section? Most everything.
I love talking about nothing father, it is the only thing I know anything about -

Lord Goring "An Ideal Husband"

Offline JoeyC

• Senator
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2011, 11:52:55 PM »

It's called credibility.......if they're going to post completely made up s___ on Dinosaurs; what did they make up in the gay section? Most everything.

Stuff in gay section is documented, over 100 references, some from doctors, medical reports,  and academic reports.   The Bible stuff I will  not go by, I'm Atheist.      I don't quote Koran, Bible, Buddha, or Book of Mormon. Or the Talmud, or anything else.   In fact, a lot of people are, unlike me, afraid now to state they are against same sex marriage on their own, so they hide behind 'Well, it's in the Bible"       

How did you even wind up on dinosaur page?     

Offline mcdirk

• Global Moderator
  • President
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2011, 10:29:32 PM »

Saw it on news, a head of a department, and a top aide. Yeah, some  oppressed minority.   Just like Black people, ain't it?     Oppressed, huh?

Two Commissioners.  (one actually is technically a former Commissioner, he's now the Policy Director for the entire Administration).

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life