relax

Author Topic: Marriage Equality Vote possible this week  (Read 10513 times)

Offline AJTNYC

• Global Moderator
  • Running for President
  • Plays well with others...
Re: Marriage Equality Vote possible this week
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2011, 10:14:53 PM »
Same sex adoption is worse.  What if a heterosexual couple into bondage want to adopt?   They may nit be gay, but some guy who want to be dressed in  a baby bonnet and diapers, have an apple stuffed in his mouth,  then whipped by a woman in a rubber suit is not normal.   Same for homosexuals.   Both should be private.

So it's no secret that you are anti-homosexuality but when you makes such broad sweeping generalizations about a group just because you do not like or agree with who or what they are then you tend to lose a tremendous amount of credibility in your arguments.  While I don't care to address each and every statement you've made thus far, I will limit this post to paying a tribute to all the gays, lesbians and same sex couples I know that have adopted children.  They are providing the children they have adopted with loving, caring and stable homes which their biological, straight and often fucked up parents were not able to do.   
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 10:32:08 PM by AJTNYC »

Offline JoeyC

• Senator
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2011, 12:25:51 AM »

I know many gay couples that would meet that standard. So why single us out.....Oh wait, we have sex in rubbers suits.....or some silliness like that.
No,that was straight couple in example I gave Kempster. 

Offline JoeyC

• Senator
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2011, 12:30:12 AM »

So it's no secret that you are anti-homosexuality but when you makes such broad sweeping generalizations about a group just because you do not like or agree with who or what they are then you tend to lose a tremendous amount of credibility in your arguments.  While I don't care to address each and every statement you've made thus far, I will limit this post to paying a tribute to all the gays, lesbians and same sex couples I know that have adopted children.  They are providing the children they have adopted with loving, caring and stable homes which their biological, straight and often fucked up parents were not able to do.

Not anti homosexual, just don't consider it normal, and don't think it is something to have parades for, and definitely is not right for children to be given to to them.    Do it in private.  I have daughter starting kindergarten, I don't want her hearing about heathers 2 moms, or some daddy with a boyfriend.  And neither do any single parent I have spoken to.

Offline KidMurdock

• Senator
  • just a dude
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2011, 07:33:28 AM »

Not anti homosexual, just don't consider it normal, and don't think it is something to have parades for, and definitely is not right for children to be given to to them.    Do it in private.  I have daughter starting kindergarten, I don't want her hearing about heathers 2 moms, or some daddy with a boyfriend.  And neither do any single parent I have spoken to.

See, that's anti homosexual.  Or, at the very least, homophobic.
If I see a man and a woman walking with their child, I have an idea of what sorts of disgusting things they did behind closed doors.  That's disgusting. Why should I have to have their disgusting fluid exchanges forced in my face?
kid.murdock
::true friends will always be there::

Offline JoeyC

• Senator
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2011, 01:32:46 PM »
See, that's anti homosexual.  Or, at the very least, homophobic.
If I see a man and a woman walking with their child, I have an idea of what sorts of disgusting things they did behind closed doors.  That's disgusting. Why should I have to have their disgusting fluid exchanges forced in my face?

Huh??  :cool:    fluids in your face!     Who bought that up?   See what happens when you post just for the sake of posting.

Offline Starwind51

• Governor
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2011, 01:43:05 PM »
This is one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen.  It brought tears to my heterosexual human eyes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0250425/

Holiday Heart Poster

Offline JoeyC

• Senator
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2011, 01:54:33 PM »
Ving Rhames made such a great looking woman in that outfit, didn't he?   :shocked:

By the way, can anyone tell me what this   :tongue:   is for?   I'm afraid to say what it looks like to me.

Offline KidMurdock

• Senator
  • just a dude
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2011, 02:03:58 PM »

Huh??  :cool:    fluids in your face!     Who bought that up?   See what happens when you post just for the sake of posting.

I said fluid exchange, and I'm not posting for the sake of posting. You made the point that an openly homosexual couple should stay in the closet because their sex life should be private. An extension of this would be limiting heterosexual procreation, since it is, in essence, bandying their sex life about willy nilly.
Unfortunately, you seem to have reached the point in the thread where you realize that you're in the homophobic minority on this board, and in general, and are now either making jokes or avoiding the topic, which really takes all the fun out of it.
kid.murdock

Offline JoeyC

• Senator
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2011, 02:17:35 PM »
I said fluid exchange, and I'm not posting for the sake of posting. You made the point that an openly homosexual couple should stay in the closet because their sex life should be private. An extension of this would be limiting heterosexual procreation, since it is, in essence, bandying their sex life about willy nilly.
Unfortunately, you seem to have reached the point in the thread where you realize that you're in the homophobic minority on this board, and in general, and are now either making jokes or avoiding the topic, which really takes all the fun out of it.

Well, where do I start?    How about here:

""making jokes or avoiding the topic, which really takes all the fun out of it.""

Making jokes to take fun out of it? 

You keep saying homophobic--pandering to the gay people on here.

As for me "Realizing you are in the minority here.."  you must be lost.    I knew it from beginning, unlike you and  certain others,   I don't go along with popular opinions, and  knew what I was saying would not be popular--on here.  Many agree with me, but "on here" will not say so. 
Now don't make jokes to take the fun out of things.   

I am agianst gay marriage--you have a problem with that, too  bad.

Offline KidMurdock

• Senator
  • just a dude
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2011, 02:46:37 PM »
Never mind. It simply blows my mind that in 2011 people still think that homosexuality is somehow unnatural or whatever else it is that informs your opinion.
With that I'm politely stepping away.

Congrats to the LGBT community.
kid.murdock

Offline LastStop

• Council Member
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2011, 05:28:55 PM »

Offline Starwind51

• Governor
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2011, 05:42:54 PM »
Ving Rhames ...

Here's a link to a clip from the movie on YouTube.  If you're not familiar with the story it's out of context, but there a few other clips and you can get a sense of what the characters are all about.  It's a very well acted film.  If it had been released to theaters I think it would have gotten more awards than it did being made for television.

Offline essen

• Running for Governor
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2011, 08:58:48 PM »
Not anti homosexual, just don't consider it normal

You are lucky that your abnormal ways happen to not involve being gay, lest they result in your being thought of as an abomination by people like you. Are interracial marriages normal, or marriages with a huge age gap, or marriages between people who don't want to have children? Statistically they are not normal, and yet they happen all the time, perfectly legally, and nobody's out there trying to make an actual issue of them to the point where they could be banned. Because nobody cares. It's nobody's business. I agree with you that I don't enjoy having random strangers' sexuality thrown in my face. However, marriage gives committed couples legal rights that unmarried couples don't have, which is a big part of the reason why gay people want to be able to marry their significant others. I'm not sure why a person who's been in a committed relationship with another person of their own gender for years should not be allowed to visit their significant other in the hospital or make medical decisions for them when they cannot. Isn't that cruel? Do you believe homosexuals should be treated with that sort of cruelty?

I look forward to a time when speaking out against same-sex marriage makes a person look just as crazy as someone does when they speak out against interracial marriage nowadays. If your daughter hears about heathers 2 moms or some daddy with a boyfriend, that's a perfect time to educate her about how different people are from one another and that these people shouldn't be judged negatively for these differences when they aren't hurting anyone. I hope you don't teach your daughter to look down on gay people.

Offline Speebs

• Running for Mayor
  • recidivist transit grinder
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »
I look forward to a time when speaking out against same-sex marriage makes a person look just as crazy as someone does when they speak out against interracial marriage nowadays. If your daughter hears about heathers 2 moms or some daddy with a boyfriend, that's a perfect time to educate her about how different people are from one another and that these people shouldn't be judged negatively for these differences when they aren't hurting anyone. I hope you don't teach your daughter to look down on gay people.

I would go as far as to say that he can teach her whatever he feels is right (regardless of what side of the line it is on... I have a feeling it will not be tolerance).  He definitely should take advantage of the opportunity to teach her, though, instead of trying to banish everything from the world that he feels she should not be exposed to.  She is going to be exposed to it eventually, whether he likes it or not, and probably sooner rather than later.  In this day and age trying to shelter kids just won't work, and will only make things worse.

Offline kempsternyc

• Senator
  • Me in a bowler hat and nowhere to go.
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2011, 10:55:11 PM »
The sad thing is that Joey is just parroting NOM arguments without actual knowledge.

NO GAY ADOPTION!!!!!!!!

Here is a man that once said that......

Meet George Rekers.....with his cute RentBoy.....who was there just to..."handle his luggage"

Joey, he's the "expert" that has testified about how horrible gay adoption is.

In other words, George is your compadre.....Well, maybe not....but you are parroting his words.

The fact is Joey, though you may not accept it, there are many studies out there that show that gay parents are just as normal as straight parents.

Frankly, I would be suprised if you had actually researched this.

I love talking about nothing father, it is the only thing I know anything about -

Lord Goring "An Ideal Husband"

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life