relax

Author Topic: BECOMING SOVEREIGN  (Read 10056 times)

Offline JourneyIntoWellness

• Resident
  • Healthy Bodies, Open Minds, Free Spirits
    • Journey Into Wellness - online appointment booking
BECOMING SOVEREIGN
« on: December 28, 2010, 12:55:21 AM »

Becoming Sovereign~
All over the World all Governments are ruled by what is called “Civil Law”. Civil Law, which in all Countries, is called “The Law of the Land”.
This goes back to when the Holy Roman Empire became the Holy Roman Vatican.

The Planetary Imperialists and they have been ruling all of us through “church” and “state”.
There is a second law which rules all of the Earth that is called UCC ~Uniform Commercial Code.
That is the law of ALL in BUSINESS. If you have a business in any Country in the World, you are operating on this Planet under something called UCC.

Under Caesar of Rome they established that all Nations in the Empire do business under world wide rule all over the Planet is called Uniform Commercial Code (UCC).
Uniform Commercial Code is based directly on Vatican Code of Canon Law. Consequently, when a Ship pulls into Port, the Ship is put in its berth. Maritime UCC Rules the Seas.
Every Captain of a Ship must present a Certificate of Manifest to the Port Authorities. They check the value of the Goods on the Ship.
When you are born you come out of your Mother’s Water.

Therefore you must have a Birth Certificate. A manifest Certificate because you are a corporation owned item. You are a human resource,
commonly known as a slave. No matter what your complexion, until you understand the laws, symbols and embloms, you are not FREE.

Your Birth Certificate is a Security on the Stock Exchange at 55 Water Street, NYC, USA. Order your Birth Certificate and on the bottom it says
THIS WAS PRINTED ON SECURITY PAPERS~DO NOT ACCEPT UNLESS ON FULL COLOR SECURITY PAPER. There is a series of red numbers
printed on your Birth Certificate. Those numbers are a Securities Stock Exchange number on the World Stock Exchange.
You may take your Birth Certificate number and find YOU.  Your Birth Certificate is a Stock in America. You are worth money to the
International Bank that BOUGHT YOU in 1932. As long as you are not Sovereign, you are a bought and paid for slave.

You are traded at 55 Water Street, NYC, in the corporation of the united States of America.

Barack and Michelle Obama declared their Nationality Washitaw in 1997. They removed themselves from the Bar (British Accredited Registry).
They are no longer Attorneys. They resigned their BAR to give it back to us, they will lead us into becoming The American Republic, lawfully and peaceably.
We Will Have a Planetary Government of PEACE and it will be lead by the TRUE Royalty in England, Egypt, and Jordan, the Moabite People,
with all the Indigenous and Aboriginal Peoples as well.

As we understand the Laws, we realize we must declare our Nationality. The Birth Certificates (Bonds), issued by the States, are Collateral Instruments (Mortgages),
and are a deceptive method, that places the Children in bondage. Child service agencies are able to chattel the children at will.
This ends as you include your Children on the UCC1 filing and the Aboriginal Moabite Nation Registration Form Affidavit.
As we Declare our Nationality we remove ourselves from the Public ‘believed Government’ and put ourselves into the Private.
We remove ourselves from the Jurisdiction of the ‘believed Government’. When your UCC Form is filed on the National Registry
at the County at Large, considered under the Republic you remove yourself from the Jurisdiction of the corporation called the united States of America.
By declaring your nationality, and that of your children, they are no longer wards of the  supposed 'State', they cannot be stolen from your home
with no rule of law and educated in ways that do not vibrate with you, as resulted with these child wards all over the USA.

You do not give up any benefits or rights. You make it possible to move your Jurisdiction to a Judicial Assembly which practices what is known as Common Law.
There are Judicial Assemblies forming in Eastern, Central, Mountain and Pacific Regions of the United States. As citizens form Judicial Assemblies in every County
 of the United States of America, we will be removing, County by County, Civil Law from the ‘believed’ Government. This is how Civil Law falls away.
This is how we remove the Vatican Canon Code from ruling us as slaves. This is how we remove Civil Law from this Land. We cancel it out as we bring
 Common Law back to the Courtroom. As we remove ourselves from Civil Law Jurisdiction, Plaintiffs invite Defendants in Courtrooms where Judges Practice Common Law.
 You may try your case anywhere you want to then, with any Judge willing to hear it. This is how we reclaim our Birthright of Sovereignty. We do this action as
 we come into our maturity as Spiritual Sentient Beings. We denounce our slavery, we are no longer chattel property, our children are FREE and we follow the
 Universal Human Rights for all humanity. We are becoming awake so we may end slavery in this world where it still exists "legally".

The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Geneva, Switzerland reports that the Non Governmental Organizations (NGO's) have reported slavery and slavery-like practices in the following countries. It should be noted that the Confederate States of America is not listed. The next time one of the usual suspects starts hyperventilating about the "flag of slavery," tell him this: The system of slavery in the Old South ended over 130 years ago. If you are so concerned about slavery, what are you doing to end it in these countries where it is still being practiced?

MUCH MORE HERE http://www.galacticroundtable.com/
Empowering Healthy bodies, Open minds, & Free spirits

LOOK INWARD AND UPWARD, BE AMAZED BY WHAT YOU SEE!

Offline NYCMacUser

• President
  • Bippidi Boppidi Boo!
Re: BECOMING SOVEREIGN
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 01:10:14 PM »
Why won't you just go away?
Women are like teabags.
We don't know our true strength
until we are in hot water! —Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline Debbie

• Senator
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 01:20:44 PM »
Okay - I tried to follow but got lost along the way.

Offline Mckenna797

• Running for Mayor
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 01:21:44 PM »
Go Far Far away

Offline goldfish boy

• Governor
  • These cookie-shaped objects taste like cookies!
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 01:32:57 PM »
I would like to purchase this galactic round table, if it's no larger than 48" diameter and if it matches my sofa.  Please advise.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” - Dr. Seuss

Offline JoeyC

• Senator
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 03:05:15 PM »
"When you are born you come out of your Mother’s Water."

Thanks for telling us, I thought a stork bought me.

""Under Caesar of Rome they established that all Nations in the Empire do business under world wide rule all over the Planet is called Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)."""

Can't you bo back a little further ?  I mean, if you want to make a point...

"The Planetary Imperialists..."

Are they like Jedi, or are they a band ?

"""Barack and Michelle Obama declared their Nationality Washitaw in 1997. They removed themselves from the Bar (British Accredited Registry).
They are no longer Attorneys. They resigned their BAR to give it back to us, they will lead us into becoming The American Republic, lawfully and peaceably.
We Will Have a Planetary Government of PEACE and it will be lead by the TRUE Royalty in England, Egypt, and Jordan, the Moabite People, with all the Indigenous and Aboriginal Peoples as well.""

Huh ? :2cool:

""If you are so concerned about slavery, what are you doing to end it in these countries where it is still being practiced?""

We had to read through all that to get to your one good point !!

I ain't clicking on that link, I'm afraid I'll suddenly get launched into space.

Offline JoeyC

• Senator
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 02:31:20 AM »
Mr. Journy into Wellness,  it is good to know you live around us, makes me feel safe.   Aside from my joking around in previous post, we are all glad you might be our neighbor, or guy sittin gnext to us on train.

If we have an Astorians get togther, maybe you can attend?    Tell us more about your ----your, uh----'Theories!"     Yes.   Maybe a slide show, followed by a Q&A, then we all eat and drink.    I think it would be very informoing, and very interesting.  Plus lots of fun.  Perhaps after the snow clears?

Offline Dain Bramage

• Mayor
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 07:47:20 AM »
Mr. Journy into Wellness

I believe it's Miss Journey Into Wellness??   

Offline JoeyC

• Senator
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2010, 02:35:03 PM »
I believe it's Miss Journey Into Wellness??   

Yes, you are correct.   :mrgreen:

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 03:33:11 PM »
Why won't you just go away?

I am waiting for the Mother Ship, When it is time for me to go I will

Here is my light ship and scout ship though, I still have much work to do in preparing you to awaken. This is my mission.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDASDmhBirs

Love Peace and joy to the world.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 03:41:35 PM by JourneyIntoWellness »

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 03:36:24 PM »
Okay - I tried to follow but got lost along the way.

This is why I am posting these things - for those like yourself who have lost there way.  Just follow what resonates with your heart and truly makes you happy!
The fact that you even looked at all has set you back along the Journey Into Wellness.

Peace, Love, and Joy to the world!

Offline AJTNYC

• Global Moderator
  • Running for President
  • Plays well with others...
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2010, 03:55:24 PM »
Peace, Love and Joy to the world I beamed her off the site...

Offline Dain Bramage

• Mayor
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2010, 06:38:31 PM »

Other than being a little on the wacky side...  did she break any rules??

Offline AJTNYC

• Global Moderator
  • Running for President
  • Plays well with others...
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2010, 06:49:50 PM »
Other than being a little on the wacky side...  did she break any rules??

Yes.  If you want to discuss further I'd be happy to do so via PM.

Offline NYCMacUser

• President
  • Bippidi Boppidi Boo!
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2010, 07:32:46 PM »
The extraterrestrials & I thank you.
Women are like teabags.
We don't know our true strength
until we are in hot water! —Eleanor Roosevelt

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life