relax

Author Topic: Really....Paladino?  (Read 9596 times)

Offline Debbie

• Senator
Re: Really....Paladino?
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2010, 02:21:56 PM »
My personal favorite was Preacher Ted Haggard - actually it was tragic.  Imagine the stress of living under those circumstances - being gay and a married Evangelical Preacher at the same time.  What a way to live!

Offline Clearview

• Council Member
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2010, 06:27:02 PM »
I was watching a Cuomo ad and found Paladino's email address on it

CPaladino@ellicottdevelopment.com

Offline Cannibal

• Mayor
  • This bear won't let the snow stop him!
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2010, 11:56:47 PM »
Who loses this Tuesday by bigger margin - Paladino or Christine O'Donnell?
If I can't walk there,
It doesn't exist.

Offline FZ

• Running for Senate
  • Real Peace Comes After The Battle Is Won
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2010, 11:42:38 AM »
Oh and by the way.....Paladino made his wealth with office towers in Buffalo full of state employees.

Can a single GOPer such As FZ or Bill see the Irony of that wealth.

Will Paladino cut the budget enough that it will result in empty towers in buffalo? And a decrease in Paladino's wealth?

Yes, I can also see the irony in Hamptons dwelling millionares willing to part with lower middle-class folks inheritance to dampen their guilt for being 'rich?'  :wink: the problem here is that one is forced to deal with a situation as it is and because someone made his or her wealth in the existing system doesn't mean it should be changed and made better in the long run.

Offline kempsternyc

• Senator
  • Me in a bowler hat and nowhere to go.
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2010, 12:58:00 AM »
Yes, I can also see the irony in Hamptons dwelling millionares willing to part with lower middle-class folks inheritance to dampen their guilt for being 'rich?'  :wink: the problem here is that one is forced to deal with a situation as it is and because someone made his or her wealth in the existing system doesn't mean it should be changed and made better in the long run.

Not sure what you mean here......Paladino sucked off the teat of taxpayer money....and got rich off it.....is that right or wrong in a conservative world.....

In other words. What upsets you more......the limo riding welfare queen (which is a myth) or the limo riding real estate selling to the state agencies that suck up taspayer dollars welfare KING!
I love talking about nothing father, it is the only thing I know anything about -

Lord Goring "An Ideal Husband"

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life