relax

Author Topic: Voting in the primaries on Tuesday, September 14  (Read 1096 times)

Offline mcdirk

• Global Moderator
  • President
Voting in the primaries on Tuesday, September 14
« on: September 09, 2010, 04:18:36 AM »
Aside from our local Congressional primary, we have a few other races statewide, a race between Gail Goode and Senator Kristen Gillibrand and a contested five way attorney general race.  Are folks following the other races or races outside our area?  I admit to following the race to oust Senators Shirley Huntley in SE Queen and Pedro Espada in the Bronx closely, and am eager to see what happens in the Charlie Rangel race.  I'm wondering what my fellow Astorians think about the Democratic AG race.  Any Republicans following your statewide races?  Lots of interesting and unusual candidates this go round, at least from what I've seen and read.

Offline TRX

• Governor
  • It only makes me laugh
    • http://www.lp.org
Re: Voting in the primaries on Tuesday, September 14
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 08:45:07 AM »

I wonder what to think that Vitter and Rangel could be re-elected.
Of course, curious to see how the Conservative candidates do. If the GOP is still in line with the C party.
I think the AG race is getting too little attention. Would you like to see the primaries held earlier say June?
One hope is that at least one statewide race could be competitive.

If you don't hold us accountable, we'll do some real bad things in Washington, D.C
- Sen. Ensign
Life, Liberty, Happiness (pursuit of) and pasta

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life