relax

Author Topic: Maloney v Reshma  (Read 8392 times)

Offline holyfrjole

• Council Member
Re: Maloney v Reshma
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2010, 10:55:47 AM »
The mailings I'm getting combine both my Partner and I on the mailing label. Kinda cool.

We got one of those too... except it was me and my ex. Did not make my fiancee very happy, especially three weeks before our wedding.  :-D

Offline Cannibal

• Mayor
  • This bear won't let the snow stop him!
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2010, 03:22:23 PM »
DNAinfo.com (as relayed at Huffington Post) reports Bloomberg galpal Diana Taylor spotted this morning at 86th and Lex helping the Reshma Saujani campaign.  Follow the money, or the relations of the money.  Another Repub in Dem's clothing.
If I can't walk there,
It doesn't exist.

Offline mcdirk

• Global Moderator
  • President
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2010, 05:00:23 PM »
We got one of those too... except it was me and my ex. Did not make my fiancee very happy, especially three weeks before our wedding.  :-D

ouch, that wouldn't be a comfortable mailing label situation.

Offline Cannibal

• Mayor
  • This bear won't let the snow stop him!
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2010, 12:24:57 AM »
Returns at around 11:30 PM have Maloney trouncing the Carpetbagger about 80% to 20%.

All those placards staple-gunned into trees and the operatives I saw on the street looked to be the same machine of college bodies I saw last summer canvasing for Bloomberg.  As one of henchpeople bugged me getting off the N at 36th around 7:30 I was being barked at not to forget to vote.  Once told I'd already voted this AM he made sure to let me know how confident he was that I'd voted for Saujani.  I stridently told this upstart that I hoped this was the last ballot in New York State that I'd ever see the carpetbagger's name again, and the next time she was involved in a hedge fund about to be looted she should spread the wealth around more.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 12:36:26 AM by Cannibal »
If I can't walk there,
It doesn't exist.

Offline kempsternyc

• Senator
  • Me in a bowler hat and nowhere to go.
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2010, 12:31:01 AM »

Oh dear....I'm sorry.
I love talking about nothing father, it is the only thing I know anything about -

Lord Goring "An Ideal Husband"

Offline mcdirk

• Global Moderator
  • President
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2010, 11:21:20 PM »
What a blowout - 81-19.  Impressive numbers for Maloney.  I still want to see the ED by ED breakdown and see where the 19% was concentrated, if she did better in Queens than in other areas.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life