relax

Author Topic: Moscow Subway Blast.... London, NY Next?  (Read 5443 times)

Offline Debbie

• Senator
Re: Moscow Subway Blast.... London, NY Next?
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 01:58:37 PM »
I seem to recall a group of Muslims who own a gas station and used binoculars to view Con Edison!  I still get my gas there and I am still waiting for the attack to happen!

I think there will be an attack but no one has responded to what we can possibly do about it.  I am going about my business every day and it does cross my mind when I get into the Midtown Tunnel that we can all be blown to bits.  Nothing I can do about it but be vigilant without being rascist or paranoid.

Offline odenhal

• Mayor
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 03:26:08 PM »
exactly, it's not like these guys are tea partiers ......now those guys are the real danger   :lol:
you can not deny this gorgeosness, you can only hope to handle it

Offline okkichan

• Mayor
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2010, 03:38:00 PM »
In 2003 I got a job Off-Broadway. I saved two of my comp tickets for the Long Island HS teacher who helped me get to that point in my career. He refused to come because he was afraid of another terrorist attack. I was upset. Please, don't let fear control you. A million different things could happen to you at any given moment, but you only life once.

Offline casicua

• Senator
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 03:41:44 PM »
Well, FZ was right:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/04/12/2010-04-12_zazi_pals_planned_rushhour_attack_on_2_busiest_subway_stations.html

I won't hold my breath waiting for the apologies that are owed.

So we owe apologies because you're pointing out something that happened long before the OP tried to associate terrorism with healthcare reform spending? Makes sense.  :roll:

Offline FZ

• Running for Senate
  • Real Peace Comes After The Battle Is Won
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2010, 10:46:23 PM »
In 2003 I got a job Off-Broadway. I saved two of my comp tickets for the Long Island HS teacher who helped me get to that point in my career. He refused to come because he was afraid of another terrorist attack. I was upset. Please, don't let fear control you. A million different things could happen to you at any given moment, but you only life once.

Great. I too haven't altered my life around town except  to be more watchful. I'm more angry than fearful. It just makes me angry that people like me are  called a  'racist' for pointing out to the socio-religious  nature of the enemy. Angry at being mischaracterised, many times on purpose, by those who spread  fear against  legitimate crticism.

Offline FZ

• Running for Senate
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2010, 11:01:59 PM »
I agree with you on Iran.

OK.  :mrgreen:

Offline FZ

• Running for Senate
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2010, 11:09:57 PM »
I seem to recall a group of Muslims who own a gas station and used binoculars to view Con Edison!  I still get my gas there and I am still waiting for the attack to happen!

I think there will be an attack but no one has responded to what we can possibly do about it.  I am going about my business every day and it does cross my mind when I get into the Midtown Tunnel that we can all be blown to bits.  Nothing I can do about it but be vigilant without being rascist or paranoid.

Well, It took years  to plan the 9/11  attacks after  many global attacks. The next one may be a dirty bomb. It ain't just ole 'racist??? or 'paranoid' little ole  FZ  saying this, but, President Obama, just  today. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100412/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama You know one nuke can do alot of damage. BTW, Pointing out the ideology, even if has a religious  component, is not  racist or even racial. One  can be of any race, color, creed and be a  Muslim, Jew, Christain or  Buddhist. In any event, these  Islamic  based terrorists are even a  bigger threat to fellow Muslims, which, they kill in droves  in those suicide  bombings in Iraq and elsewhere.

Offline FZ

• Running for Senate
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2010, 11:11:36 PM »
You are correct. I apologize.

Yeah, me too, sometimes  things can get heated when talking about life and death of millions of  people.

Offline kempsternyc

• Senator
  • Me in a bowler hat and nowhere to go.
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2010, 12:14:51 AM »
Yeah, me too, sometimes  things can get heated when talking about life and death of millions of  people.

oh good lord..millions?..how many people have died from terrorism as opposed to the war in Iraq that Bush lied us into?
I love talking about nothing father, it is the only thing I know anything about -

Lord Goring "An Ideal Husband"

Offline casicua

• Senator
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2010, 09:03:56 AM »
In any event, these  Islamic  based terrorists are even a  bigger threat to fellow Muslims, which, they kill in droves  in those suicide  bombings in Iraq and elsewhere.

So if they're such a threat to their fellow Muslims, wouldn't that just make them plain ol' "terrorists", without a necessary "Islamic" label?

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life