relax

Author Topic: Youth Baseball/Softball Sign-ups  (Read 4782 times)

ABB

Youth Baseball/Softball Sign-ups
« on: January 18, 2010, 09:07:35 PM »
For those of you interested in having your child play baseball or softball,ICYP will be having sign-ups every Saturday from Feb. 20th to March 27th.Hours are 11am to 2pm.

ICYP is located on 20th Avenue and 36th Street.

Offline vergas

• Tourist
Re: Youth Baseball/Softball Sign-ups
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 08:54:11 PM »
For those of you interested in having your child play baseball or softball,ICYP will be having sign-ups every Saturday from Feb. 20th to March 27th.Hours are 11am to 2pm.

ICYP is located on 20th Avenue and 36th Street.

When are you registering again?/
thanks

Offline saltine warrior

• Council Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 10:43:35 PM »
Help...I have a 5 year old boy interested in playing baseball.  Are there any baseball teams/ leagues/ instructions for kids this age, this year in the area?

Please respond, message or call Tim at 347-239-3596.

Thanks for your help Astorians!

Tim

Offline luchamos

• Activist
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 10:07:52 AM »
There is ICYP.  They are done registering but you might still be able to get your son in.  That is in the ditmars end of astoria. 

There is also baseball training called FAST.  It is more skills-focused and not really a league.  If you're interested you can PM me for more specific information.

Our two boys have enjoyed both ICYP and FAST.

Offline Astoriamom234

• Tourist
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 03:33:08 PM »
WOW!  I registered my two boys for the FAST baseball training program and they are playing like pro's. The trainers are all great and the organization is extremly organized. 

My sons play in the EDGE league which FAST works closely with. I've meet a lot of parents that came to EDGE as a result of disorganized leagues in Queens. All the coaches are understanding to the childrens needs.  My son's play in tournaments and we love every minute of it. 

We've made many friends at both of these organizations FAST and EDGE. All of the parents we speak to say the same thing its like playing in a professional baseball atmosphere that is extremly relaxed, fun and compititive. GREAT COMMUNITY TO BE A PART OF.  Thank you FAST and EDGE.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life