relax

Author Topic: Obama's Cabinet  (Read 3735 times)

Offline kempsternyc

• Senator
  • Me in a bowler hat and nowhere to go.
Re: Obama
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 02:03:12 AM »
For a bit of theater, and history, HBO has unscrambled weekend coverage of the inaugration festivities.

They didn't unscramble the part that contained the invocation from the Gay Bishop.....
I love talking about nothing father, it is the only thing I know anything about -

Lord Goring "An Ideal Husband"

Offline kempsternyc

• Senator
Re: Obama's Cabinet
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 02:06:34 AM »

The writer's take is that he may not be judged as harshly as we think.

This link coming from a man that admires an actor that lived a fictional life.....does anyone really believe that the wild west was all that glamorous.

Well. maybe those that believe that Saddam had WMDs......
I love talking about nothing father, it is the only thing I know anything about -

Offline kempsternyc

• Senator
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 02:13:24 PM »
Just reread my posts....I shouldn't post when I've had a few drinks.

Offline paratactical

• Governor
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 11:29:55 AM »

Offline FZ

• Running for Senate
  • Real Peace Comes After The Battle Is Won
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 06:39:38 PM »
Oh please....who gives an F about Vietnam.

We just spent how many trillion on a war that was based on lies.

And really....you are going to bring up Chris to prove WHAT POINT......that you're a fool?????????????

I think the 'fools'  on the Left-Wing hill  like Matthews keep bringing up Vietnam and deferments as it pertained to Cheney.. I guess the Vietnam vets and the Vietnamese  'care?'  :-P

The War Is  Not based  on Lies, not unless you consider almost everything in the so-called 'mainstream'  press a  lie.  The War  on Terror is quite  real, even the Obama  says  so, and if he says it, it's gotta  be true.  :lol:

Offline FZ

• Running for Senate
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2009, 06:42:49 PM »
This link coming from a man that admires an actor that lived a fictional life.....does anyone really believe that the wild west was all that glamorous.

Well. maybe those that believe that Saddam had WMDs......

Saddam did have WMDs  and used  them.BTW, Virtually every intelligence  agency  on earth, Pre-Bush, thought Saddam was trying to develop more of  them, that's why it was a ceasefire  from the war of 1991. I know to the MTV/Jon Stewart/Colbert  generation 1991 is ancient news, but, it really wasn't that long ago.  :lol:

Offline kempsternyc

• Senator
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2009, 08:27:42 PM »

The War Is  Not based  on Lies, not unless you consider almost everything in the so-called 'mainstream'  press a  lie.  The War  on Terror is quite  real, even the Obama  says  so, and if he says it, it's gotta  be true.  :lol:

The mainstream press was used by the bushies. And I wasn't talking about the war on terror,  I was talking about Iraq. Sheesh.

Offline FZ

• Running for Senate
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2009, 02:00:53 AM »
The mainstream press was used by the bushies. And I wasn't talking about the war on terror,  I was talking about Iraq. Sheesh.

Iraq was unfinished  business, that's why there was a ceasefire,which means a  war is not over, Saddam did have WMDS. Anyone who believes  the mainstream press is somehow  controlled  by 'Bushies' has not been paying attention. Double-Sheesh. :lol:

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life