relax

Author Topic: Robert Novak is a sanctimonious twit  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Cannibal

• Mayor
  • This bear won't let the snow stop him!
Robert Novak is a sanctimonious twit
« on: December 04, 2008, 04:54:37 PM »
He feels no remorse for having committed treason by outing a CIA member.

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/12/03/novak-plame-2/

Yeah, it's apparently okay to commit treason, and he'd do it again because he feels the political left tried to ruin him.

- Cannibal
Besides, it ought to be a crime for outing a hot female spy.  :-P
If I can't walk there,
It doesn't exist.

Offline Sweeper

• Mayor
Re: Robert Novak is a sanctimonious twit
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 08:05:26 PM »
So Joe Wilson lying in a NY Times op-ed had nothing to do with his wife's "outing"? Novak did nothing wrong and his "reporting" of sensitive information isn't even a fraction of what the Times did.

Offline snowball119

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 04:20:17 PM »
So Joe Wilson lying in a NY Times op-ed had nothing to do with his wife's "outing"? Novak did nothing wrong and his "reporting" of sensitive information isn't even a fraction of what the Times did.

:roll:

Offline Billz1981

• Senator
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 04:39:32 PM »

:roll:

So is that a no to Sweeper's question?

Offline Cannibal

• Mayor
  • This bear won't let the snow stop him!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 05:09:43 PM »
You're calling what Sweeper wrote a question?  Or are you sitting in a lounge chair consuming a calorie-laiden dessert constructed of a delicious confection similar to, say, freshly-baked cake?  Maybe it's a Yellow Cake, sourced from Niger?  Now, maybe, Just Maybe, you're one of those select few that can source a lovely dessert of frosted yellow cake from Niger??? or maybe you can't get your hands on any, just like Saddam couldn't???  Ah man, see, I'm hungry for the truth, not the pablum the NSC was handing out in '02.  Yeah, Sweeper wants to start another false flag operation to go after Wilson's tract in the Times.  Myself, I won't bite.

- Cannibal
P.S. - It's still a crime to out the smokin' hot spy!
If I can't walk there,
It doesn't exist.

Offline snowball119

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 05:28:57 PM »

Offline Sweeper

• Mayor
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2008, 06:45:11 PM »
You're calling what Sweeper wrote a question?  Or are you sitting in a lounge chair consuming a calorie-laiden dessert constructed of a delicious confection similar to, say, freshly-baked cake?  Maybe it's a Yellow Cake, sourced from Niger?  Now, maybe, Just Maybe, you're one of those select few that can source a lovely dessert of frosted yellow cake from Niger??? or maybe you can't get your hands on any, just like Saddam couldn't???  Ah man, see, I'm hungry for the truth, not the pablum the NSC was handing out in '02.  Yeah, Sweeper wants to start another false flag operation to go after Wilson's tract in the Times.  Myself, I won't bite.

- Cannibal
P.S. - It's still a crime to out the smokin' hot spy!

Treason is such a strong word. Perhaps you would be so kind as to extact it from the actual article;

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/20/AR2005102000874.html

Then we can go to the Senate Intelligence Committee report and see what they came up with.

Joe Wilson is a tool and the smoking hot spy is everything that is wrong with our intelligence committee. His report actually bolstered the claims of yellow cake being purchased from Niger. And the 48 yo retiree being sent on an intelligence mission is really what government budget personnel really need to look into.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life