relax

Author Topic: How NOT to get it on  (Read 8772 times)

Offline newastorian35

• Council Member
Re: How NOT to get it on
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 04:55:19 PM »

#1 please dont get overly drunk and throw up in my lap on the cab ride home

So, did you call her for a second date after this :-D

Offline odenhal

• Mayor
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 05:05:47 PM »
So, did you call her for a second date after this :-D

the thing is she lived like 3-4 blocks from me and i had a crush on her for @2 years but the timing thing was always off .either she was dating someone or i was ,the next morning she was apologizing profusely( i let her crash at my apt ) in the end we dated for 4 years

so ladies ,maybe throwing up on your date's lap during the cab ride home IS the right thing to do  :?
you can not deny this gorgeosness, you can only hope to handle it

Offline newastorian35

• Council Member
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 06:01:29 PM »
the thing is she lived like 3-4 blocks from me and i had a crush on her for @2 years but the timing thing was always off .either she was dating someone or i was ,the next morning she was apologizing profusely( i let her crash at my apt ) in the end we dated for 4 years

so ladies ,maybe throwing up on your date's lap during the cab ride home IS the right thing to do  :?

Now we know the secret to finding that long-term relationship!  Guess I did have the right idea in college...

ImWilliam

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 11:09:52 AM »
 i had a really great one happen this year..

3 dates, then she admitted she had a crush on her female vet and admitted she wanted to be in a lesbian relationship.
 The next time we met she put her head in my lap and tried to hold my hand. After I was like wtf wtf mixed messages and tried to kiss her she was like but im a lesbian.  She even called YESTERDAY to tell me that the vet basically blew her off again. What happened to us along the way. Were (those of us in the dating loop) a MESS

Offline HI575857

• Activist
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 03:51:46 PM »
Odenhal, you sir, are funny as hell.

I already told this story somewhere else on this site, but...

I once went out on a date with a girl who was living with her ex-boyfriend. And who kept hinting that she wanted to move out (and in with someone) the entire time we were out. I did end up taking her back to my place, although I think she was more interested in checking out my place and measuring for curtains than sleeping with me. Afterwards I proceeded to utilize the "not answering my phone" technique. Part of me was still afraid she'd show up at my door one day with a suitcase since she knew where I lived.

I also once tipped a cabbie $20 for an $8 cab ride because my date was seriously in danger of throwing up in his cab. He didn't understand and tried to give it back, but I insisted. She held out long enough to make it into my apartment and into the bathroom before losing it. Good times.

Offline PJ

• Senator
  • AQ420 Team
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 04:03:46 PM »
i hate when i go on a date and the girl tries to take advantage of me if i drink too much
Astoria.....\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"A Shady Place For Shady People"\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\......So LOVE it OR LEAVE IT !!!!

Offline HI575857

• Activist
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 05:14:18 PM »
I hate meeting women at bars and talking to them for a bit, buying them a drink and once the drink is in their hand, _then_ they mention they have a boyfriend.

I also hate it when women that I've just introduced myself to ask me to buy them a drink. Especially if I do and the above happens.

Offline paratactical

• Governor
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 05:18:01 PM »
I hate meeting women at bars and talking to them for a bit, buying them a drink and once the drink is in their hand, _then_ they mention they have a boyfriend.

I know it might be hard, but I really think you should ask. I always presume people are just being nice and in it for the conversation. I have bought people drinks on a number of occasions without any intentions behind them, but I'm a drunk. (It says so over there <------)

I like talking to strangers and I never know when to insert the fact that I'm in a relationship.

It's kinda hard to just slip it in, I think, but if you have any ideas of when or how, that would be cool info for me.

Offline enigmacat

• Governor
  • I am not a minion of evil. I am upper management.
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 05:35:38 PM »
From my end, I'd really appreciate it when the guy manages to work in some mention of his girlfriend if he has one. Suggestions (could also insert "boyfriend" where applicable:

Oh, my girlfriend loves that restaurant.
My girlfriend hates that show.
I like this tie too, my girlfriend got it for me.
My girlfriend couldn't come out with me tonight, she's having her ears waxed.
I think my girlfriend is in the mafia.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life