relax

Author Topic: Don't Just Watch Football this Season - PLAY  (Read 1368 times)

ZogSports

Don't Just Watch Football this Season - PLAY
« on: August 29, 2008, 12:05:18 PM »
This Football season, Get in the Game!  Join a Co-ed, Social, Touch Football league in Queens!

Get out on the field on the weekend this fall and play Touch Football with fellow Queens young professionals. Then follow it up with the organized post-game Happy Hours at local bars! You'll also help raise money for a good cause while having fun since a portion of league fees and money spent at the bar goes to charities chosen by our teams!

Still room for a few teams this fall!
Don’t have a full team of friends who want to play? No problem! Join as an individual or with a small group and we’ll place you on a team with other individuals.

Whether you haven’t played in years or you were a college all-star, we welcome everyone to join our leagues and have different divisions of play for all levels.

The Fall season begins in September and runs into December.

Details and how to register can be found at www.zogsports.org Questions? Email info@zogsports.org

Offline JeremiahFP

• Resident
Re: Don't Just Watch Football this Season - PLAY
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 04:10:13 PM »
Is there a place in Queens where people play pickup touch football?  I can almost always get a basketball game at one of the parks, but I'd love to play pickup football one day (I'm a 30-something weekend warrior - not very good, but love to play).

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life