relax

Author Topic: how many dates before you fart in front of her?  (Read 17662 times)

Offline Bentleys Dad

• Governor
Re: how many dates before you fart in front of her?
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 04:31:19 PM »
But as we've all learned from the episode of South Park, holding in your farts will lead to spontaneous combustion.

I'm guessing Cartman is your idol...
if you stand for nothing you will fall for anything

Offline RedSoxfanNYC

• Campaigning for Council
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2008, 06:56:08 PM »
Personally, flatulence is a private matter and should be expelled thusly, in private, not in public and especially not in front of your better half.
Are you serious? :-o

JustDesserts

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 07:24:34 PM »
I realize nobody asked my opinion, but I think a sign of a happy, firm, steady, and stable relationship is not standing upon ceremony in terms of minor technical difficulties, e.g. flatulence. I yearn to be in a relationship where either of us could crack one off and neither of us cares. Not terribly romantic, and quite possibly rather odiferous, but so comfortable!!   :smitten: Because sometimes, you just can't wait to get to the bathroom.

Offline Bentleys Dad

• Governor
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 07:26:54 PM »
Are you serious? :-o

Quite so. Unless you're a truck driver, a maladjusted Bosox or Yankees fan or a dog with gastrointestinal issues.
if you stand for nothing you will fall for anything

CountingZestfully

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 08:11:39 PM »
Bentley's Dad, will you marry me?

Also, boo to Jtrane. You can't say it's only OK for guys to fart around their girls and not the other way around. You don't think it's hot when the ladies let it rip? Well, we don't think you're hot when you do it either. Go do it while you're peeing, like every other guy does.

Offline casicua

• Senator
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2008, 12:18:15 AM »
I actually find it hilarious when girls fart in front of me. As long as it doesn't smell like a 3 day old dead animal, I'll give it a good chuckle.

As far as how many dates for me, I'll never date a girl who will be completely freaked out if I fart.

Offline daisy

• President
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2008, 12:24:33 AM »
I think there's a big difference between an accidental I can't help it fart, and letting one rip with a proud smile on your face.  The first one is accidental and happens to everyone and you can laugh about it, the other one is just disrespectful and gross.  But hey, if you find a partner that equates farting with pleasure, then by all means, you two deserve each other.  Someone's gotta put up with it, but it certainly doesn't have to be me.   8-)

The same would go for burping.

Under no circumstances, have I ever found spitting in any way attractive.  Especially on the sidewalk.  Tissues exist for a reason.  Use them.

Offline EddieStjohns

• Council Member
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2008, 12:36:24 AM »
I think there's a big difference between an accidental I can't help it fart, and letting one rip with a proud smile on your face.  The first one is accidental and happens to everyone and you can laugh about it, the other one is just disrespectful and gross.  But hey, if you find a partner that equates farting with pleasure, then by all means, you two deserve each other.  .

Amen.  Farting has never been an aphrodisiac for me!! I hate to be sexist but between guys who know each other it is OK.  But intentionally letting them rip in front of strangers and your date is gross.

Offline Jtrane

• Governor
    • http://www.joshirvingjazz.com
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2008, 09:29:14 AM »
Bentley's Dad, will you marry me?

Also, boo to Jtrane. You can't say it's only OK for guys to fart around their girls and not the other way around. You don't think it's hot when the ladies let it rip? Well, we don't think you're hot when you do it either. Go do it while you're peeing, like every other guy does.

Huh?  When did I say that?
Trying is the first step to failure - Homer Simpson
www.joshirvingjazz.com
www.myspace.com/joshirving

Offline urrisgirl

• Senator
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2008, 09:44:42 AM »
Wow.  I am going to keep my opinion to myself on this topic! :-X

But I beg you all please don't fart on the train or in a elevator- it is just plain mean.  :-D

Offline urrisgirl

• Senator
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2008, 09:48:08 AM »
i hope everyone agrees that this thread is only applies to the guys, right ? :|

JTrane-  I think there was just a mix up of names. Iam pretty sure Counting Zestfully was refering to the above quote by PJ- not you.

CountingZestfully

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2008, 10:01:41 AM »
JTrane-  I think there was just a mix up of names. Iam pretty sure Counting Zestfully was refering to the above quote by PJ- not you.

Oops, yeah, I was referring to PJ's post. Must have scrolled down too quickly when referencing in my post. Sorry!

Offline bstewart

• Mayor
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2008, 09:17:12 PM »
The more important question is, How many dates after you do?

Offline MFells

• Activist
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2008, 10:32:51 AM »
it figures i read this post after I rsvp yes to the astorians mixer.... Jeesh!!!

Offline HI575857

• Activist
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2008, 01:11:05 PM »
Based on the responses I think we can assume it depends on where you are on the girl's ladder.

www.laddertheory.com

I think it's safe to assume that the higher you are on the ladder, the more crap women will put up with from you, i.e. flatulence, not calling them, never giving them flowers, etc.

If it's more or less even, tread carefully. Accidental flatulence is ok. Letting one rip while smiling is not.

If you're low on their ladder, stop eating beans.

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life