relax

Author Topic: No Friends on the Right?  (Read 1748 times)

MotleyCoat

No Friends on the Right?
« on: November 01, 2004, 06:05:17 PM »
Hi Folks,

As some of you may or may not have noticed, there are a good deal of folks out there on the Right who strongly oppose the totalitarian trending of the  Bush administration.....But endorsements of Kerry? For Nader?
     Well see: http://amconmag.com/
     At the relatively new ('bout two years now) magazine The American Conservative, the editors couldn't settle on an endorsement, so what they've done is to run an article a piece in the current issue for Bush, Kerry, Nader, Petrouka (Constituion Party), Badnarik (Libertarian) and for abstention as well.
     I especially recommend that Raimondo piece on Nader. Not because I'm so pro-Nader, but rather because its a good example of some good eclectic thinking happening out there on the libertarian, constitionalist Right. Raimondo is the editor of a favorite of mine: antiwar.com.
    The McConnell piece in support of Kerry (as an essential anti-Bush vote) is my favorite and to my mind the most convincing of the six.
     So if the reality of an anti-Bush Right is news to you, this issue is an essential read. Check it out!

Sonam

Visit our sister site Jackson Heights Life